While in Texas, Obama confirms his dereliction of duty under the Constitution!

johnwk

Gold Member
May 24, 2009
SEE: Obama: Congress can act now to fix border crisis

"The problem here is not major disagreement around the actions that could be helpful in dealing with the problem," Obama said of his "constructive" conversation with Perry. "The challenge is: Is Congress prepared to act to put the resources in place to get this done? Another way of putting it, and I said this directly to the governor, is are folks more interested in politics, or are they more interested in solving the problem?"

The problem is not what Obama asserts. The problem is, Obama is refusing to enforce existing laws! The irrefutable fact is, the President, not Congress, is charged with enforcing the law, and Obama refuses to enforce existing law, especially our Constitution which is the supreme law of the land and commands him in crystal clear language: “The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion”

Congress does not have authority to enforce the law!

Instead of enforcing the law and protecting our borders, e.g., erecting guarded and fenced-in tent-cities along our borders and detaining those who are invading our borders, and having daily grouped hearings for these invaders and arranging a swift flight back to their country of origin, Obama and his Administration is using existing resources already at his disposal to give aid and comfort to tens of thousands of invaders each month by meeting them at the border, greeting them, giving them food, shelter, clothing, medical and dental care, and after they are freshen up, Obama provides them with free passage to the interior of our country and destinations of their own choosing where they are set free to disappear into our nation’s population to spread infectious diseases to American citizens and their children, become a public burden on local communities, and will avoid deportation as they disappear without a trace.

Obama doesn't need any more stinken money or new laws passed to protect the United States from this ongoing invasion. Instead of using existing revenue to give aid and comfort to those invading our borders, he ought to use it to protect our borders and send those who invade our borders back to their country of origin!

Is it not time to impeach this liar in chief?

JWK

Impeach Obama and stop his fundamental transformation of America by executive orders!

He should be impeached immediately after the 2014 Congressmen are sworn in.

But how much more damage can he do before the election?

JWK

Impeach Obama and stop his fundamental transformation of America by executive orders!

If you want the United States-Mexico boarder closed, I as a private sector will be happy to do this. The cost is $5 Trillion for the first ten years, and $3 Trillion for each and every year after.

I'll even pay a fee if anyone gets through.

We can call the project, 'The Great Wall of Conservatism'

Last edited:
"Uh-uh....I'd do my job if the GOP would only give me money to spend on these people."

You mean show me the money.

All Republicans are blowing smoke up your skirt. Rich Republican constituents like undocumented workers. I presented an offer to close the border and that's how much it will cost. Five trillion for the first ten years, and three Trillion every year there after.

No more money is needed. The people and resources are already there.

Obama just needs to rescind his Border Patrol Stand Down Order.

"The problem here is not major disagreement around the actions that could be helpful in dealing with the problem," Obama said of his "constructive" conversation with Perry. "The challenge is: Is Congress prepared to act to put the resources in place to get this done? Another way of putting it, and I said this directly to the governor, is are folks more interested in politics, or are they more interested in solving the problem?"

The problem is not what Obama asserts. The problem is, Obama is refusing to enforce existing laws! The irrefutable fact is, the President, not Congress, is charged with enforcing the law, and Obama refuses to enforce existing law, especially our Constitution which is the supreme law of the land and commands him in crystal clear language: “The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion”

Instead of enforcing the law and protecting our borders, e.g., erecting guarded and fenced-in tent-cities along our borders and detaining those who are invading our borders, and having daily grouped hearings for these invaders and arranging a swift flight back to their country of origin, Obama and his Administration is using existing resources already at his disposal to give aid and comfort to tens of thousands of invaders each month by meeting them at the border, greeting them, giving them food, shelter, clothing, medical and dental care, and after they are freshen up, Obama provides them with free passage to the interior of our country and destinations of their own choosing where they are set free to disappear into our nation’s population to spread infectious diseases to American citizens and their children, become a public burden on local communities, and will avoid deportation as they disappear without a trace.

Obama doesn't need any more stinken money or new laws passed to protect the United States from this ongoing invasion. Instead of using existing revenue to give aid and comfort to those invading our borders, he ought to use it to protect our borders and send those who invade our borders back to their country of origin!

JWK

It'd be easier to take your posts seriously if you didn't just make shit up.

I'm all for putting the National Guard and Army on the boarder, spaced every 100 yards or so apart, with shoot to kill orders for anyone trying to slip into the country. The invasion of illegal aliens would stop almost immediately - after one or two days at the most. This "invasion" of illegals is getting out of hand. We don't need more money to house and feed these criminals. We need more money and resources to protect and close our boarders. It's time that we came down on a heavy hand with this situation. It's past time to begin to enforce the laws that are already on the books concerning immigration. We don't need "immigration reform". Our immigration laws are perfectly fine if they would simply be followed. It's also time to start a sweep in the US and immediately (within 12 hours) deport illegals already here. It costs less to send them back than it does to support them. Illegal aliens, despite what the liberal Democrats say, are nothing but criminals. Plain and simple.

JWK

It'd be easier to take your posts seriously if you didn't just make shit up.

How sweet of you to make shit up and omit substantiating your BS charge.

JWK

America we have a problem! We have a group of domestic enemies who have managed to gain political power and whose mission is in fact to bring “change” to America ___ the dismantling of our military defensive power; the disarming of the American Citizen; the allowance of our borders to be overrun by foreign invaders, the diluting of our election process by allowing ineligible persons to vote; the circumvention of our Republican Form of Government by Executive Orders; a continual attack upon the right to freedom of speech and a free press; the weakening and destruction of our manufacturing capabilities by tyrannical regulation; the transferring of America’s weapons of defense and military technology to hostile foreign nations; the strangulation of our agricultural industry and ability to produce food under the guise of environmental necessity; the infringement upon the American People’s inalienable right to make their own choices and decisions regarding their health care and medical needs; the intentional sabotaging of our nation’s health care delivery system, the taking of private property for purposes other than a “public use” as limited by our federal Constitution; the use of federal taxing powers in a manner unauthorized by the legislative intent of our Constitution, and particularly violating the rule of apportioning “direct“ taxes; the interference with our ability to develop our natural resources, namely oil, coal and natural gas to fuel our economy; the looting of both our federal treasury and an unconstitutional federally mandated retirement fund; the brainwashing of our nation’s children in government operated schools; the trashing of our nation’s traditions and moral values; the creation of an iron fisted control unauthorized by our written Constitution over America’s businesses and industries; the devaluation of our nation’s currency by Federal Reserve Notes, a worthless script, having been despotically made a legal tender for all debts public and private, and, the future enslavement of our children and grandchildren via unbridled debt and inflation, not to mention an iron fisted government which intends to rule their very lives!

I'm all for putting the National Guard and Army on the boarder, spaced every 100 yards or so apart, with shoot to kill orders for anyone trying to slip into the country. The invasion of illegal aliens would stop almost immediately - after one or two days at the most. This "invasion" of illegals is getting out of hand. We don't need more money to house and feed these criminals. We need more money and resources to protect and close our boarders. It's time that we came down on a heavy hand with this situation. It's past time to begin to enforce the laws that are already on the books concerning immigration. We don't need "immigration reform". Our immigration laws are perfectly fine if they would simply be followed. It's also time to start a sweep in the US and immediately (within 12 hours) deport illegals already here. It costs less to send them back than it does to support them. Illegal aliens, despite what the liberal Democrats say, are nothing but criminals. Plain and simple.

My wife is smarter than all of us. Mine the fucking border and put the action on pay-per-view. This is a money making opportunity for the American People!

JWK

WHY DOESN'TOBAMA GO TO TEXAS ... WHY DOESN'T OBAMA GO TO TEXAS ... WHY DOESN'T OBAMA GO TO TEXAS ?????

(so we RW's can make up BS)

My wife is smarter than all of us. Mine the fucking border and put the action on pay-per-view. This is a money making opportunity for the American People!

JWK

mine the border ? ... there's coal in South Texas? who knew?

yes, your wife is smarter than YOU, you married UP !

large

Broken record TeaBag thread #2 for this Friday...

JWK

mine the border ? ... there's coal in South Texas? who knew?

Apparently you weren't in the military.

JWK

They are not “liberals”. They are conniving Marxist parasites who use the cloak of government force to steal the wealth which wage earners, business and investors have worked to create

Forum List

Back