While DemoRATS dither over the border wall, deadly fentanyl floods our communities....

Fentanyl, like most drugs, are only deadly to those who use them incorrectly.

Fentanyl, and other opioids, allow millions to undergo life-saving surgeries, to manage pain of injuries and disease.

Millions of people are alive today and can live with a decent quality of life because of opioids like Fentanyl.

Demonizing drugs and the companies that manufacture them for political reasons puts lives at stake.

Fentanyl, and other opioids, allow millions to undergo life-saving surgeries, to manage pain of injuries and disease.

Millions of people are alive today and can live with a decent quality of life because of opioids like Fentanyl.

Demonizing drugs and the companies that manufacture them for political reasons puts lives at stake.
Prescription drugs used correctly are one thing BUT how many don't use them correctly or have no idea they are taking these killers?

Eric Bolling's Son 'Panicked' After Buying Drugs Before His Death, Friends Say
People.com

Nov 1, 2017 · The former Fox News host's only child, 19-year-old Eric Chase Bolling, ... a potentially lethal dose of fentanyl the day before he died

Prescription drugs used correctly are one thing BUT how many don't use them correctly or have no idea they are taking these killers?

There are quite literally tens of thousands of things that, if used incorrectly, can kill or harm you. We cannot pass laws to "protect" us from all of them.

At some point, the responsibility for using sense with potentially harmful things such as tools, household cleaners, plastic bags, cars, alcohol, and drugs (to name just a few) falls not to the state, but to the individual.

I wonder if the Dimz will go along with the wall if Trump agrees to call it one side of his prezidential Library!
I hadn't even considered there would be a tRump *presidential* library. Finally someplace to put all of his picture books.

I wonder if the Dimz will go along with the wall if Trump agrees to call it one side of his prezidential Library!
I hadn't even considered there would be a tRump *presidential* library. Finally someplace to put all of his picture books.

No Doubt that his picture books are his way of maintaining an intellectual connection with sophomoric mental giants who think butchering is name actually furthers one's political agenda.

To be installed in all of Trumps GENDER NEUTRAL bathrooms at his library
th

imgres

Fact-checking Trump officials: Most drugs enter US through legal ports of entry, not vast, open border
President Donald Trump has used that line. White House press secretary Sarah Sanders has, too.

But an analysis of data from the southern border indicates that the vast majority of narcotics enters through U.S. ports of entry, not the wide swaths of border in between where additional barriers could be erected.

According to U.S. Customs and Border Protection statistics, 90 percent of heroin seized along the border, 88 percent of cocaine, 87 percent of methamphetamine, and 80 percent of fentanyl in the first 11 months of the 2018 fiscal year was caught trying to be smuggled in at legal crossing points.

While those numbers deal only with drugs that are caught, border experts say the data accurately reflect the way drug cartels successfully smuggle narcotics into the country.

How do they know more drugs are coming in through legal ports of entry than the vast open border?

How do they know how much gets through the legal ports of entry?

How many millions are dead?

Fact-checking Trump officials: Most drugs enter US through legal ports of entry, not vast, open border
President Donald Trump has used that line. White House press secretary Sarah Sanders has, too.

But an analysis of data from the southern border indicates that the vast majority of narcotics enters through U.S. ports of entry, not the wide swaths of border in between where additional barriers could be erected.

According to U.S. Customs and Border Protection statistics, 90 percent of heroin seized along the border, 88 percent of cocaine, 87 percent of methamphetamine, and 80 percent of fentanyl in the first 11 months of the 2018 fiscal year was caught trying to be smuggled in at legal crossing points.

While those numbers deal only with drugs that are caught, border experts say the data accurately reflect the way drug cartels successfully smuggle narcotics into the country.

How do they know more drugs are coming in through legal ports of entry than the vast open border?

How do they know how much gets through the legal ports of entry?

I guess you would have to ask the border patrol. It's their numbers

No Doubt that his picture books are his way of maintaining an intellectual connection with sophomoric mental giants who think butchering is name actually furthers one's political agenda.
"Butchering "is" name""? How about butchering the English language?

If you are going to attempt to insult someone's intelligence you need to work on your spelling and grammar, otherwise it is you who looks stupid.

To be installed in all of Trumps GENDER NEUTRAL bathrooms at his library
th

imgres
Why bother? You tRumpkins won't be able to read it or hit the target anyway.

One really has to wonder why this catastrophe continues in this country....who is getting paid off, and by who???

Fentanyl can strike anyone, at any age, on account of the unique method by which it can be absorbed:..... through contact with the skin. ...the quantity required for the average adult to overdose and die is just 3 milligrams. Smaller still the amount required to kill a child.

While many balk at the notion that merely touching fentanyl can lead to an overdose, any contact with the mucous membranes can introduce the drug to the bloodstream..... Additionally, according to the American College of Medical Toxicology, the use of alcohol-based sanitizer is both “ineffective in removing fentanyl and may increase drug absorption.”

When we fail to keep deadly drugs out of our country, Americans lose. We lose family members and friends, and the capacity those people possessed to positively change the world. We allow American money to be funneled into the hands of vicious Mexican cartels that inflict horrific retribution on those who oppose them.

Our border crisis is real. About 90 percent of heroin and 80 percent of fentanyl in the U.S. is sourced from Mexico.

Read more at washingtonexaminer.com...
One has to wonder more why you’re okay with the blob not stopping the flood and blame the Democrats who run nothing.

Forum List

Back