Will the owner of the gov. shutdown please stand up LOLOLO

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
What brain is in Trump's empty over sprayed saggy head that thinks his beloved gov make America Great Again supporters are gonna blame democrats for this, only god knows. This lost pathetic low life loser keeps repeating over and over and over, that not eating and paying bills is in your best interest in keeping you pro Trump losers SAFE!! and I love it!!!!!

I knew in the end, Trump would end up fkkking this country, but I so love the fact, all these red white vomit Trump supporters, I love that they too, with their pompus racist ass's are suffering the most. We all know these mostly white gov workers, 99% of the morons voted for Trump, supported every single thing that monster endorsed and did so with a pro white venomous mentality until the chicken came home to roost.

Watching Trump try over and over and over to link democrats to this shut down is like watching a old white woman who's been robbed by a white guy, try her best to finger a negro...but its on tape!!
2 years they had a chance to pass this and did not....now its our fault....get the F outta here!!!

What brain is in Trump's empty over sprayed saggy head that thinks his beloved gov make America Great Again supporters are gonna blame democrats for this, only god knows. This lost pathetic low life loser keeps repeating over and over and over, that not eating and paying bills is in your best interest in keeping you pro Trump losers SAFE!! and I love it!!!!!

I knew in the end, Trump would end up fkkking this country, but I so love the fact, all these red white vomit Trump supporters, I love that they too, with their pompus racist ass's are suffering the most. We all know these mostly white gov workers, 99% of the morons voted for Trump, supported every single thing that monster endorsed and did so with a pro white venomous mentality until the chicken came home to roost.

Watching Trump try over and over and over to link democrats to this shut down is like watching a old white woman who's been robbed by a white guy, try her best to finger a negro...but its on tape!!
2 years they had a chance to pass this and did not....now its our fault....get the F outta here!!!
:CryingCow:

The shows the fucking federal government is at least 100 times too big... There is a need for a very large downsizing... lol

Last edited:

Your eyes may be failing you, but your mind is sharp and clear! Well said!

Lol
Says two fools who trust Career politicians

2 out if 3 socks agree!

Wait, I mean all the socks are in agreement

• Banned
HOW'S THAT RICH OUTSIDER SHIT WORKING FOR YOU TRUMP SUPPORTERS

The shows the fucking federal government is at least 100 times too big... There is a need for a very large downsizing... lol
I agree and lets start by kicking out every GOP politician in Washington, agree?

I agree and lets start by kicking out every GOP politician in Washington, agree?
here let me add what you are forbidden to say....and every DNC politician too...better?....

here let me add what you are forbidden to say....and every DNC politician too...better?....
No matter how many times you repeat it, doesn't make it True...this is all Trump....all Trump and Mitch....who resides of the poorest fuckin state in the union

Harry, just a little foot note.... I am proud to be an equal opportunity hater.....when I see the dem's going bat shit crazy, like electing Hillary, I speak up and this latest crock of candidates for prez....not one, save for Beto do I like. It frustrates me to know end...seeing black candidates add their names to this list....Obama did not leave the way for any of us to get elected....as a matter of record, he gave us Trump...we need new blood, aggressive blood and sadly its doesn't wear a skirt....not now, ladies, but soon. Not ever again brothers, but someday

No matter how many times you repeat it, doesn't make it True...this is all Trump....all Trump and Mitch....who resides of the poorest fuckin state in the union
Lol
Boy,
Are you too stupid to realize that all career politicians are the same no matter what side they pick...

yea that had a lot to do with what i said....

Harry, just a little foot note.... I am proud to be an equal opportunity hater.....when I see the dem's going bat shit crazy, like electing Hillary, I speak up and this latest crock of candidates for prez....not one, save for Beto do I like. It frustrates me to know end...seeing black candidates add their names to this list....Obama did not leave the way for any of us to get elected....as a matter of record, he gave us Trump...we need new blood, aggressive blood and sadly its doesn't wear a skirt....not now, ladies, but soon. Not ever again brothers, but someday
did beto getting his teeth cleaned on camera make you feel he is a regular guy?...

No matter how many times you lie, it doesn't make it true. The dimbocrats OWN this shutdown. Bold type and all caps just show your insecurity.

No matter how many times you lie, it doesn't make it true. The dimbocrats OWN this shutdown. Bold type and all caps just show your insecurity.
Lantern, by your own standard Trump is the liar since he is the one who said he would proudly own the shutdown. Maybe you were asleep that day. And FYI, Tigerred has explained why he/she types in bold and it has nothing to do with insecurity.

Lantern, by your own standard Trump is the liar since he is the one who said he would proudly own the shutdown. Maybe you were asleep that day. And FYI, Tigerred has explained why he/she types in bold and it has nothing to do with insecurity.

White knighting? Guess you were asleep when Pelosi rejected a compromise before it was even offered. This is now ALL on her and the dimbocraps. Refusal to negotiate and running away to Europe? Obviously dimbos don't care about people not getting paid. Public opinion is swiftly turning against the Dems.

Forum List

Back