Which USMB group is more racist?

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
The Tank/Chesswar faction or the 52 Street/? faction?

Reason I ask is that the Tank/Chesswar faction continually starts threads about crimes done by blacks but never by ANY OTHER group.

52 Street/? faction as far as I can tell can't hold a candle to them.

Reason I ask is that the Tank/Chesswar faction continually starts threads about crimes done by blacks but never by ANY OTHER group.

:lol:

It's Friday, Rav... You're supposed to find a clever way to fit this type of stuff into the Friday Flame threads, silly!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/163455-friday-opposite-day-flames.html#post3535978

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/156907-frivolous-friday-flame-fest.html#post3362325

Last edited:

Hard to tell.

I can't keep track of the overt racists here without a scorecard.

The attitudes about race are so retro its like revisting FLA back in the 1950s.

I'm surprised this place doesn't have Whites ONLY threads.

tank has it easy because there is a never ending stream of new material everyday. 52nd et al have to scour history to find the occasional example that usually needs a bit of twisting to support their position.

It's racist to point out that blacks commit crime against whites?

Yep, mostly 'cause it's stupid:

In case you haven't noticed, people commit crime regardless of color, and whites have no monopoly on victimhood.

in your way of thinking is there ever a point where the difference in crime rates and/or racial victimization rates could become significant enough to recognize the discrepancy? if ten times isnt enough, what about 100x or 1000x?

In case you haven't noticed, people commit crime regardless of color, and whites have no monopoly on victimhood.

Statistically, a black person is 50 times more likely to commit murder than a white. Otherwise, they commit crimes in numbers far disproportionate to their share of the population. This, despite the insistence that "we're all equal". "Regardless of color" is not really an accurate phrase when it comes to crime. Posting stories of black crime helps to underscore that point. It is a totally legitimate form of discussing current events.

How are those columns holding up?
:razz:

Hard to tell.

I can't keep track of the overt racists here without a scorecard.

The attitudes about race are so retro its like revisting FLA back in the 1950s.

I'm surprised this place doesn't have Whites ONLY threads.

Or blacks only threads? Well that just isn't PC to say so of course you didn't.

It amuses me that you are forced to ignore the disproportionate numbers of blacks committing crimes in order to make your stupid statement. Numbers are the last thing you want to talk about, because doing so would make you look like a fucking retard. :lol:

does cheesewars=william joyce? Wherever Tank is, William Joyce isn't far behind. Boring-assed, racist, trolls ZZZzzz

when it's all you do post it does lean on the raist side. Why not look for white people asusaulting black people as a subjects line? Go against the grain for once. It's all equal

he's a kkk'er. his posts don't "lean" on the racist side. he is actually one of the few people on the board who is totally honest about being racist scum. he takes pride in it. of course, if he spewed his garbage irl, he'd get beaten to a pulp.

that said, black on black crime far exceeds black on white crime.

Forum List

Back