Which Sold Out Faster in April?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
97BB9C7D-5BA0-4D3C-8361-B6CB4ED912F9.jpeg

My wife scored some the other day. She lit out of here at 6:30 AM bound and determined to buy TP come hell of high water. It was either suceed or let no one come back alive. LOL She got a 12 roll pack of our usual stuff and another 10 roll package of some other brand at another store. Life can finally return to normal around here even though we never ran out of TP.

I b ought a mega-roll pack of Charmin at the NAX Jackonville Commissary about five weeks ago, and I just pulled the last roll out of the package.

I still have another mega-roll pack of Cottonelle on standby...

It makes no sense at all. Seriously, a national emergency comes up and the first thing people think of is toilet paper?? I'm sorry, toilet paper is not something you don't want to run out of in a pandemic, a blizzard, a flood, etc. Toilet paper is something you don't want to run out of EVER.

What the fuck were these people doing before now, holding it in until they got to the office? Have they never shat at home before? Have they never used a toilet? Makes no sense. :cuckoo:

I've heard that alcohol has been scarfed off the shelves too. Just something told me, not from experience. Like toilet paper it's not something I needed to go get because I already keep supplies (duh).

One store told me they had been selling vast amounts of chips. Corn chips, potato chips, tortilla chips etc. That's not something that would have occurred to me either.

Just heard on NPR (so it's got to be true) that Mexico stopped beer production and supplies will run out in a day or two ... oh the humanity ...

It makes no sense at all. Seriously, a national emergency comes up and the first thing people think of is toilet paper?? I'm sorry, toilet paper is not something you don't want to run out of in a pandemic, a blizzard, a flood, etc. Toilet paper is something you don't want to run out of EVER.

What the fuck were these people doing before now, holding it in until they got to the office? Have they never shat at home before? Have they never used a toilet? Makes no sense. :cuckoo:

I've heard that alcohol has been scarfed off the shelves too. Just something told me, not from experience. Like toilet paper it's not something I needed to go get because I already keep supplies (duh).

One store told me they had been selling vast amounts of chips. Corn chips, potato chips, tortilla chips etc. That's not something that would have occurred to me either.
Stores still aren't stocking bottles of alcohol. Toilet paper is readily available as are disinfectant wipes. Lots of thing don't occur to you. Ho hum.

Just heard on NPR (so it's got to be true) that Mexico stopped beer production and supplies will run out in a day or two ... oh the humanity ...

I work in a liquor store and we can't get any tequila from any of our distributors, because they can't get it from Mexico. Same story with Tecate, Dos Equis, Corona and Modelo...

I work in a liquor store and we can't get any tequila from any of our distributors, because they can't get it from Mexico. Same story with Tecate, Dos Equis, Corona and Modelo...

Strictly speaking ... beer is brewed in water ... thus Corona isn't beer ... those horses they use are in severe renal failure ...

Stores still aren't stocking bottles of alcohol. Toilet paper is readily available as are disinfectant wipes. Lots of thing don't occur to you. Ho hum.

What are you doing, scouring the internets for all of my old posts so you can whine about them just because you got your ass whupped in a recent one?

I done tole you to go get a edumacation. Maybe you should go get a life first.

Forum List

Back