Which Repub candidate, tax-plan is your favorite and why?

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
171855_600.jpg

Probably the one that said the rich shouldn't pay anything and we should abolish most of government. Yes, lets blame Obama for wanting to destroy America's position in the world, but lets demand that we don't fund our own infrastructure, science, r&d and education.

Lets just become a third world shit hole. Hell, the few that are lucky in life of course will be mind blowingly rich, but that is all that matters to the loserterian fringe.

Everyone should be poor and live like shit!!!! That don't get lucky in life!

Fuck the republican party! Fuck their tax cuts that have sunk this country deep into debt, fuck their ideas of abolishment of science and investment into our country and fuck the 18th century!

Probably the one that said the rich shouldn't pay anything and we should abolish most of government. Yes, lets blame Obama for wanting to destroy America's position in the world, but lets demand that we don't fund our own infrastructure, science, r&d and education.

Lets just become a third world shit hole. Hell, the few that are lucky in life of course will be mind blowingly rich, but that is all that matters to the loserterian fringe.

Everyone should be poor and live like shit!!!! That don't get lucky in life!

Fuck the republican party! Fuck their tax cuts that have sunk this country deep into debt, fuck their ideas of abolishment of science and investment into our country and fuck the 18th century!

And that plan is espoused by which candidate, exactly?

Hyperbole much?

answer the question martybegan . Which repub candidate tax plan won't explode the deficit/debt?

They plan to gut everything from infrastructure to education. Boy what a plan! You surely don't see a single developing country on earth so fucking stupid to want to go back to the third world...Do you?

Honestly, I think we should investigate the causes of our current debt and work to balance it, but the republicans plan to destroy this countries ability to compete.

answer the question martybegan . Which repub candidate tax plan won't explode the deficit/debt?

Actually the question is which one is the favorite, and right now I don't have one.

Still its better than any Democrat's "Tax tax and more tax plan" because all of those are more of the same.

They plan to gut everything from infrastructure to education. Boy what a plan! You surely don't see a single developing country on earth so fucking stupid to want to go back to the third world...Do you?

Honestly, I think we should investigate the causes of our current debt and work to balance it, but the republicans plan to destroy this countries ability to compete.

Actually spending more than you have is another way to go back to the 3rd world, but dems for some reason think that only government can bring prosperity.

And yeah, that government funded education works so so well in most big cities....

What, throw more money at it you say, THAT will work!!!!!!

Actually spending more than you have is another way to go back to the 3rd world, but dems for some reason think that only government can bring prosperity.

And yeah, that government funded education works so so well in most big cities....

Four posts out of eight, and you still have no idea what any of the GOP candidates' tax plans are, because if you did, you'd talk about them instead of waffling.

Do it again.

Four posts out of eight, and you still have no idea what any of the GOP candidates' tax plans are, because if you did, you'd talk about them instead of waffling.

Do it again.

Dot Com doesn't want to discuss, he wants to roll and ridicule, I'm just giving him what he deserves.

I'll worry about tax plans when 2016 actually hits, I can't stand this 3 year campaign cycle.

Do it again.

Dot Com doesn't want to discuss, he wants to roll and ridicule, I'm just giving him what he deserves.

I'll worry about tax plans when 2016 actually hits, I can't stand this 3 year campaign cycle.

So no need to be informed in the meantime. That's honest.

Do it again.

So no need to be informed in the meantime. That's honest.

I know the basics, and until I have to vote in the primary that's all I need to know. I'll let the candidates weed themselves out before I decide who to support.

The two i really wanted to support, Walker and Jindal are out already.

Forum List

Back