Which Politician Wins The Award Of Sexual Deviant of the Century

John Edwards for bangin Barbie while his old lady was wilting away with cancer.

Well, Gingrich falls in the same category, as he badgered his second wife into signing a very beneficial (to him) separation agreement when SHE was in the hospital fighting cancer so he could marry his third without a lot of messy financial obligations. :eusa_whistle:

That is Liberal spin.

It didn't happen.

She never had cancer.

He had broke up with her before she went in the hospital to remove a benign tumor.

John Edwards for bangin Barbie while his old lady was wilting away with cancer.

Well, Gingrich falls in the same category, as he badgered his second wife into signing a very beneficial (to him) separation agreement when SHE was in the hospital fighting cancer so he could marry his third without a lot of messy financial obligations. :eusa_whistle:

That is Liberal spin.

It didn't happen.

She never had cancer.

He had broke up with her before she went in the hospital to remove a benign tumor.

She was all fucked up in the hospital and he coerced her into an agreement that benefited him so that he could marry his THIRD wife (and first cousin?) without paying her squat.

He "broke up with her?" As in he abandoned her for another?

Jesus H. Christ on a popsickle stick.

We have a few obvious candidates....

You got Bill "Mr. Cigar/Blue Dress" Clinton...
you got Anthony "Check Me Out" Weiner
you got Senator "Wide Stance" Craig
you got John "I Pay For My Ho's" Ensign
you got Newt "I Left Not 1, But 2 Batches For Another Batch" Gingrich
you got many others, but these are the front-runners I can think of.

What say you?

You forgot....

Elliot #9 Spitzer
Al Happy Endings Gore
John Baby-Daddy Edwards
Barney ManWhore Fwank

#9, to have the #, had to have others before him. I'm guessing they weren't cooks.
Frank has never made any secret of his sexual orientation, and the voters love him for his stand on policy that actually has an effect on their quality of life. Geeze, what a concept.

I would say it is a toss-up between Larry Craig and Barney Frank.

I would not call Anthony Weiner deviant... immoral yes, not a deviant. The same goes for Bill Clinton, Newt Gingrich and Ted Kennedy.

Being deviant is defined as being different from the norm. Vitter, Craig and Frank are all deviants. The rest are just immoral.

Immie

That is Liberal spin.

It didn't happen.

She never had cancer.

She was all fucked up in the hospital and he coerced her into an agreement that benefited him so that he could marry his THIRD wife (and first cousin?) without paying her squat.

It's the type of spin you expect from hyperpartisans, Newt admitted what he did was horrible and his followers won't even admit what he said himself.

That is Liberal spin.

It didn't happen.

She never had cancer.

I should be the one screaming over this lib lie.

His wife never had cancer. Lie number one.

Newt went to the hostpital to arrange visitation for his kids, not to arrange a divorce so he could marry another woman. Lie number two.

His marriage was already strained and on the outs when she was in that hospital.

You need to stop listening to gossup and look this up for yourself.

Last edited:
I think Clinton and Newt should be striken from the list. Their escapades happened last century, heck last millinium.

I think Clinton and Newt should be striken from the list. Their escapades happened last century, heck last millinium.

I didn't put The Century...I put the Century.

Meaning, simply...the last 100 years, not beginning in 01 or 00 or however you count it.

That is Liberal spin.

It didn't happen.

She never had cancer.

Newt went to the hostpital to arrange visitation for his kids, not to arrange a divorce so he could marry another woman. Lie number two.

His marriage was already strained and on the outs when she was in that hospital.

I have. What are the odds?

What say you?

You forgot....

Elliot #9 Spitzer
Al Happy Endings Gore
John Baby-Daddy Edwards
Barney ManWhore Fwank
What sex scandals were Al Gore and Barney Frank in?

What say you?

i'd place a solid bet, that the most sexually deviant politician, has probably not been caught.....................yet.

Is this any way to defend our nations leaders?

"Sure, our guy is an adulterous, deviant, bald face liar...but look...these guys are worse."

Pretty sad state of affairs all around.

What say you?

You forgot....

Elliot #9 Spitzer
Al Happy Endings Gore
John Baby-Daddy Edwards
Barney ManWhore Fwank

If you have to ask what sex scandal Barney Frank was in then you really shouldn't be starting threads on political sex scandals. Duh!

That you quit listening to gossip? Oh, I'll start with one in a million. As far as I know you are a woman right? Okay, odds just went up to one in five hundred million. :lol:

j/k

Immie

Last edited:

That you quit listing to gossip? Oh, I'll start with one in a million. As far as I know you are a woman right? Okay, odds just went up to one in five hundred million. :lol:

j/k

Immie

:whip:

You forgot....

Elliot #9 Spitzer
Al Happy Endings Gore
John Baby-Daddy Edwards
Barney ManWhore Fwank

If you have to ask what sex scandal Barney Frank was in then you really shouldn't be starting threads on political sex scandals. Duh!

Well, maybe he has a point. Maybe some do not consider it a scandal because the press was to politically correct to discuss homosexual prostitution rings being run from a Democratic Congressman's apartment?

Immie

What say you?

You forgot....

Elliot #9 Spitzer
Al Happy Endings Gore
John Baby-Daddy Edwards
Barney ManWhore Fwank

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, I'm sorry you were serious?
Need to start getting your news from people other than Mathews, Olbermann and Madow.

Forum List

Back