Which part of Mittens hurts the most this morning?

Which part of Mittens hurts the most this morning?

• His pride

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • His head

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • His asshole

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
The turning point of that debate was when Obama told his blatant lie about supposedly calling what happened in Bengazi a terrorist attack in his Rose Garden speech and Romney immediately called him on it only to have Candy Crowley step in and inform Romney that Obama was indeed correct....at which point a gleeful Obama requests that Crowley repeat what she just said. Why is Obama so happy? Because he KNOWS he just lied and yet he got backed up on that lie by his pet liberal moderator, Crowley.

Here's reality, Kiddies...

Barack Obama never referred to what happened as a "terrorist attack" in that Rose Garden speech because he and his handlers had already decided that they would attempt to blame Ambassador Stevens death on the YouTube video inciting a spontaneous mob to riot. It was the story that they proceeded to trot out day after day. Make no mistake about it...Obama gave us that lie. Hilary Clinton gave us that lie. Jay Carney gave us that lie. Susan Rice gave us that lie on wall to wall Sunday talk shows almost a week after the killings. Because they felt that the truth would be a major political embarrassment such a short time before the election, the Obama Camp decided to lie to us. They knew within hours of the death of those four men that it was an organized attack by Al Queda terrorists but because one of Barry's campaign talking points was how much his policies had weakened Al Queda they needed it to be something it wasn't and they thought that if they misled us with the story about the video being the cause of the "riot" that they could hold that lie together until AFTER the elections.

President Barack Obama stood on that stage and wagged his finger at Mitt Romney and accused him of playing politics with this. That moment right there shows you EXACTLY who Obama is. He's been caught red handed telling a blatant lie about what caused the deaths of four Americans and he's been caught doing so for no other reason than wanting to deflect responsibility for what happened to someone OTHER than himself (as he does EVERY time his policies don't work!) but instead of admitting what he has done...he simply blames someone else.

Obama isn't to blame because he told a lie! Oh no...the person at fault is Mitt Romney because he pointed out the lie! As usual the buck doesn't stop at Barack Obama's desk...it stops at someone else's. Funny how he's so quick to claim full responsibility for being in charge when things go well...like the Osama Bin Laden raid but even quicker to make it someone else's fault if thing go badly.

People say that Barry took a huge risk by OKing the Bin Laden raid? How? If it had failed he would have done what he ALWAYS does...blame someone else.

Not only did he call it an act of terror in the Rose Garden speech but also in Co. the next day.

So what I want all of you to know is that we are going to bring those who killed our fellow Americans to justice. (Applause.) I want people around the world to hear me: To all those who would do us harm, no act of terror will go unpunished. It will not dim the light of the values that we proudly present to the rest of the world. No act of violence shakes the resolve of the United States of America. (Applause.)

Remarks by the President in Golden, CO | The White House

repeating the same lie over and over doesn't magically make it fact.

Please, in the Rose garden speech... show me the words 'The attack in Benghazi was an act of terror'.

I'll wait.....

So unless he used the exact phrase you want you'll keep repeating your mantra. Fact is he use the word "acts of terror" to describe the events that occurred in Lybia that on the 12 in the Rose Garden and on the 13th in Colorado.

Not only did he call it an act of terror in the Rose Garden speech but also in Co. the next day.

So what I want all of you to know is that we are going to bring those who killed our fellow Americans to justice. (Applause.) I want people around the world to hear me: To all those who would do us harm, no act of terror will go unpunished. It will not dim the light of the values that we proudly present to the rest of the world. No act of violence shakes the resolve of the United States of America. (Applause.)

Please, in the Rose garden speech... show me the words 'The attack in Benghazi was an act of terror'.

I'll wait.....

So unless he used the exact phrase you want you'll keep repeating your mantra. Fact is he use the word "acts of terror" to describe the events that occurred in Lybia that on the 12 in the Rose Garden and on the 13th in Colorado.

BlandPoo (i.e., stale shit) lies again.

Moderator Crowley says Romney 'right in the main' on Libya, despite debate intervention | Fox News

As for what The ONE said in Colorado, you are JUST as dishonest on that score.

HERE is the transcript where he absolutely said nothing more than what he had said in the Rose fucking Garden. Remarks by the President in Golden, CO | The White House

Why can't BlandPoo be honest for once?

50501_219641701547_5500684_n.jpg

His foot, from shoving it too far up Obama's ass.

I'll wait.....

BlandPoo (i.e., stale shit) lies again.

Moderator Crowley says Romney 'right in the main' on Libya, despite debate intervention | Fox News

As for what The ONE said in Colorado, you are JUST as dishonest on that score.

HERE is the transcript where he absolutely said nothing more than what he had said in the Rose fucking Garden. Remarks by the President in Golden, CO | The White House

Why can't BlandPoo be honest for once?

Haha becoming unhinged.....again?

Nothing hurts on Romney. Nor should it. If you think he got hurt then you weren't watching the same debate I watched.

Barry boy?? I think he's hurting on Libya big time. A fact that will no doubt be brought up in the next debate. You know the one on foreign policy. A lie is a lie is a lie.

IMO The debate was pretty near a draw in my book. Although I do think Barry edged out Romney this time round but nobody got hurt by this debate.

You can go around and think Barry won it hands down but your just lying to yourself. Have fun.

Mitt screwed the pooch both times he tried to politicize the tragic deaths in Libya

Once on the night of the attacks and again last night

We can only hope that Mitt keeps pressing a losing issue for himself

:dig:

The turning point of that debate was when Obama told his blatant lie about supposedly calling what happened in Bengazi a terrorist attack in his Rose Garden speech and Romney immediately called him on it only to have Candy Crowley step in and inform Romney that Obama was indeed correct....at which point a gleeful Obama requests that Crowley repeat what she just said. Why is Obama so happy? Because he KNOWS he just lied and yet he got backed up on that lie by his pet liberal moderator, Crowley.

Barack Obama never referred to what happened as a "terrorist attack" in that Rose Garden speech because he and his handlers had already decided that they would attempt to blame Ambassador Stevens death on the YouTube video inciting a spontaneous mob to riot. It was the story that they proceeded to trot out day after day. Make no mistake about it...Obama gave us that lie. Hilary Clinton gave us that lie. Jay Carney gave us that lie. Susan Rice gave us that lie on wall to wall Sunday talk shows almost a week after the killings. Because they felt that the truth would be a major political embarrassment such a short time before the election, the Obama Camp decided to lie to us. They knew within hours of the death of those four men that it was an organized attack by Al Queda terrorists but because one of Barry's campaign talking points was how much his policies had weakened Al Queda they needed it to be something it wasn't and they thought that if they misled us with the story about the video being the cause of the "riot" that they could hold that lie together until AFTER the elections.

President Barack Obama stood on that stage and wagged his finger at Mitt Romney and accused him of playing politics with this. That moment right there shows you EXACTLY who Obama is. He's been caught red handed telling a blatant lie about what caused the deaths of four Americans and he's been caught doing so for no other reason than wanting to deflect responsibility for what happened to someone OTHER than himself (as he does EVERY time his policies don't work!) but instead of admitting what he has done...he simply blames someone else.

Obama isn't to blame because he told a lie! Oh no...the person at fault is Mitt Romney because he pointed out the lie! As usual the buck doesn't stop at Barack Obama's desk...it stops at someone else's. Funny how he's so quick to claim full responsibility for being in charge when things go well...like the Osama Bin Laden raid but even quicker to make it someone else's fault if thing go badly.

People say that Barry took a huge risk by OKing the Bin Laden raid? How? If it had failed he would have done what he ALWAYS does...blame someone else.

Then I'm REALLY confused, Boo! If the President called the attacks in Benghazi...terrorist attacks...why did he send out Jay Carney and Susan Rice to say that they were NOT numerous times over the following week?

See...here's where this latest progressive attempt to spin Barack Obama's lie loses all credibility. Obama wasn't talking about the attacks in Libya when he spoke about "acts" of terror. If you look at the context of the speech he gave it's quite obvious that he was referring to the first 9/11 attacks and his reaction to walking past graves in Arlington Nat. Cem. that day of the people who died back then. THAT is what he's referring to. Mitt Romney is 100% correct that it took Barack Obama nearly two weeks to finally tell us the truth about what happened in Benghazi even though he knew from intelligence reports that same day that it was probably Al Queda.

What's really appalling...beyond the fact that our President lied to us in an attempt to get reelected is that the Main Stream Media went along for that ride even though it WAS and IS obvious that the attack on our consulate was never about a video. Barack Obama and his people made a calculated decision that they could tell that lie and that the Main Stream Media would cover his ass long enough for the election to take place.

The only reason that he FINALLY admitted what really happened over there was that witnesses were about to testify UNDER OATH in front of a Congressional panel. Amazing how all these people were willing to lie straight faced to us...but when their asses would have been on the line for giving false testimony...the entire story changed completely! TWO DAYS after Susan Rice hit all those talk shows and said that it definitely WASN'T an organized terrorist attack this Administration completely changed their story and declared that it WAS an organized terrorist attack. Is there anyone naive enough to think that would have happened if witnesses were NOT scheduled to testify under oath?

Then I'm REALLY confused, Boo! If the President called the attacks in Benghazi...terrorist attacks...why did he send out Jay Carney and Susan Rice to say that they were NOT numerous times over the following week?

See...here's where this latest progressive attempt to spin Barack Obama's lie loses all credibility. Obama wasn't talking about the attacks in Libya when he spoke about "acts" of terror. If you look at the context of the speech he gave it's quite obvious that he was referring to the first 9/11 attacks and his reaction to walking past graves in Arlington Nat. Cem. that day of the people who died back then. THAT is what he's referring to. Mitt Romney is 100% correct that it took Barack Obama nearly two weeks to finally tell us the truth about what happened in Benghazi even though he knew from intelligence reports that same day that it was probably Al Queda.

What's really appalling...beyond the fact that our President lied to us in an attempt to get reelected is that the Main Stream Media went along for that ride even though it WAS and IS obvious that the attack on our consulate was never about a video. Barack Obama and his people made a calculated decision that they could tell that lie and that the Main Stream Media would cover his ass long enough for the election to take place.

The only reason that he FINALLY admitted what really happened over there was that witnesses were about to testify UNDER OATH in front of a Congressional panel. Amazing how all these people were willing to lie straight faced to us...but when their asses would have been on the line for giving false testimony...the entire story changed completely! TWO DAYS after Susan Rice hit all those talk shows and said that it definitely WASN'T an organized terrorist attack this Administration completely changed their story and declared that it WAS an organized terrorist attack. Is there anyone naive enough to think that would have happened if witnesses were NOT scheduled to testify under oath?

Sorry OldStyle he was not talking about 9-11 at that point in the speech. He mentioned it in passing and then brought back up the attacks in Benghazi.

"Of course, yesterday was already a painful day for our nation as we marked the solemn memory of the 9/11 attacks. We mourned with the families who were lost on that day. I visited the graves of troops who made the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq and Afghanistan at the hallowed grounds of Arlington Cemetery, and had the opportunity to say thank you and visit some of our wounded warriors at Walter Reed. And then last night, we learned the news of this attack in Benghazi.

As Americans, let us never, ever forget that our freedom is only sustained because there are people who are willing to fight for it, to stand up for it, and in some cases, lay down their lives for it. Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe.

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America."

The only reason I can think of to continue with a cover story is they did not want our enemies to know what we knew. Not that Rice didn't qualify her every statement with the fact that the investigation was ongoing and they must wait until all the facts to come out before we make a judgement.

Last edited:
What part of Mitt's body hurts the most today? His ears.

From hearing all the nonsense spewing from Obama. It was 43 minutes of his same 2008 stump speech with a shitload of "I uh, um, we uh , duh, Can I , Candy? Candy? Uh ,,uh, Hold up,...uh.... Candy? gonna, shoulda, kinda, iffin, duh, um ..uh. ...Candy?"...thrown in due to the missing teleprompter.

:lol:

Sorry OldStyle he was not talking about 9-11 at that point in the speech. He mentioned it in passing and then brought back up the attacks in Benghazi.

"Of course, yesterday was already a painful day for our nation as we marked the solemn memory of the 9/11 attacks. We mourned with the families who were lost on that day. I visited the graves of troops who made the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq and Afghanistan at the hallowed grounds of Arlington Cemetery, and had the opportunity to say thank you and visit some of our wounded warriors at Walter Reed. And then last night, we learned the news of this attack in Benghazi.

As Americans, let us never, ever forget that our freedom is only sustained because there are people who are willing to fight for it, to stand up for it, and in some cases, lay down their lives for it. Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe.

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America."

The only reason I can think of to continue with a cover story is they did not want our enemies to know what we knew. Not that Rice didn't qualify her every statement with the fact that the investigation was ongoing and they must wait until all the facts to come out before we make a judgement.

The only reason you can think of to continue with a "cover story" is that we didn't want our enemies to know what we knew? Fill me in, Boo...is "cover story" what we're now calling deliberate falsehoods, aka "lies"? Trust me, our enemies know what happened in Benghazi because THEY WERE THERE! That's one of the weakest excuses for the telling of a lie I've ever heard.

What Susan Rice did on that Sunday was deliberately mislead the American people with a narrative that she was given to deliver by her boss, Barack Obama. You don't get booked onto five Sunday news programs...representing the Obama Administration...unless the powers that be have TOLD you what to say.

There is one other reason while this Administration didn't want the truth to known. It's weeks before the election and the "truth" is that their policies just got one of our Ambassadors killed and underscored rather dramatically that Al Queda has not been "decimated" but is in fact growing stronger in a region in which we are rapidly losing all influence. That's embarrassing and the last thing Barack Obama wants this close to the election is to embarrassed. Therefore Obama chose to lie and hope the Main Stream Media would provide enough cover for him to pull it off.

Last edited:
My favorite part of the debate is when Romney started with his rambling that Obama never brought up an act of terror for fourteen days and looked at Obama for a reaction

Obama cooly looked up and said.......Proceed Governor

The look on Romneys face......priceless

My favorite part of the debate is when Romney started with his rambling that Obama never brought up an act of terror for fourteen days and looked at Obama for a reaction

Obama cooly looked up and said.......Proceed Governor

The look on Romneys face......priceless

The perfect response for someone who knows they are telling a falsehood...don't deny it. Barack Obama knows full well that his Administration pushed the narrative that this was a spontaneous reaction to the YouTube video and wasn't a terrorist attack.

What Mr. Obama would like us to "buy" is that he in fact said it was a terrorist attack on Sept. 12th. The problem with that theory however is that if one WAS to buy that...then why does Hilary Clinton, Jay Carney, Susan Rice and the President himself then repeatedly make the claim that it WASN'T a terrorist attack over the next two weeks? You can't have one thing be true without the other making no sense at all...

Why is everyone talking about the Binder as the biggest Gaffe?

I would have thought the "how will we stop gun crime? Well, get hitched before you fuck, silly slut." would be the defining moment of his stupidity.

Anybody else notice how many people went up to the President when it was all over while the Mittster and family just quietly left the stage?

Nothing hurts on Romney. Nor should it. If you think he got hurt then you weren't watching the same debate I watched.

Barry boy?? I think he's hurting on Libya big time. A fact that will no doubt be brought up in the next debate. You know the one on foreign policy. A lie is a lie is a lie.

IMO The debate was pretty near a draw in my book. Although I do think Barry edged out Romney this time round but nobody got hurt by this debate.

You can go around and think Barry won it hands down but your just lying to yourself. Have fun.

Like the lie where Romney said Obama didn't refer to the attack as a terrorist attack?

Like the lie where Romney said Obama didn't refer to the attack as a terrorist attack?

No lie there, chief. Obama and co spent the first 5 days spinning that it was a spontaneous demonstration. Then again, you still think he didnt say "You didnt build that."

Romney did very well in that debate.

The only reason I say that Romney "Lost" the debate is due to Obama's much improved performance. Even so, Obama did not convince me enough to give him a second term.

Obama never did say what he would do differently in his next four years that he hasn't already done during his first term. He just regurgitates the same 'ol message about government spending and education. Yet, people are still frustrated spending months looking for work, having to work two jobs while household incomes drop, with staggering gas prices that haven't dropped below $3.50 a gallion in months. Add insult to injury, we are now looking at an additional 6 Trillion of wasted unanswered accumulating debt due to all of Obama's reckless spending. Mitt was right, in that, what you see is all you are going to get under this administration.

I gather you liked the Bush approach of cutting the price of gas, down from his RECORD HIGH, by destroying the economy.

I assume you are referring to the high gas prices being the direct result of having an "oil tycoon" in the White House? Yeah, I see how THAT argument works. Cutting gas prices didn't destory this economy, get a clue and stop drinking the Kool Aid. If the liberals understand the economy and jobs so well, then why are there more Americans needing food stamps and depending on long term unemployment since Obama took office? Why are Americans having to settle with two part time jobs to meet their bills? Where are all these high paying jobs? Why is the economy an even bigger issue NOW AFTER almost 4 years of Obama? They did, after all, enjoy majorities in both the House and the Senate to get what they wanted (don't blame it on the Republicans, else how did the left manage to get Obamacare passed?)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back