Which paganism is the most threat to Christianty?

Which paganism is the most threat to Christianty?

• Atheism - communist

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Buddhism

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brahman - Hinduism

• Confucianist

• Taoism

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Islamic

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Other Neopaganism - Satanic,Heathenism,Slavianism & else other.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Atheists are pagans? News to me.

Paganism doesn't pose a threat to Christianity. Nothing poses a threat to Christianity.

However there are those who pose a threat to CHRISTIANS, which is an entirely different thing.

Which paganism is the most threat to Christianty? Please pick a poll.

Depends on what you term as a threat.

I believe all will play an important role in ushering in THE ANTICHRIST because they are all indwelled by the spirit of the antichrist and are antichrists plural. The devil is united in one accord and that is the destruction of God's people. However, they are divided amoungst themselves.

No paganism is a threat to God because he will dash them all to pieces with a rod of iron and cast their king into the lake of fire.

Atheism and all these other religions are Pagan? Atheism is Communist? :lol: What? Fucking dumb OP.

Last edited:

I believe all will play an important role in ushering in THE ANTICHRIST because they are all indwelled by the spirit of the antichrist and are antichrists plural. The devil is united in one accord and that is the destruction of God's people. However, they are divided amoungst themselves.

No paganism is a threat to God because he will dash them all to pieces with a rod of iron and cast their king into the lake of fire.

They are threat to Church.What do u think those iran pagans say "any one bring Bible into their land will be excution"?And their target is expand their border into every Christiannation's land.And they use the immigrates tactics too,infiltration tactics,use our vote system to control our goverment by their growth number.Finally they will try to put their evil karan into our law.

Since it's creation, the biggest threat to Christianity is *drum roll* Christianity. Between the Crusaders, Spanish Inquisition, Witch Craft, various power hungry Popes, and everything else they are their own biggest threat. Oh, and you can't forget the whole "altar boy stuff."

They are threat to Church.What do u think those iran pagans say "any one bring Bible into their land will be excution"?And their target is expand their border into every Christiannation's land.And they use the immigrates tactics too,infiltration tactics,use our vote system to control our goverment by their growth number.Finally they will try to put their evil karan into our law.
You know what I don't get? The number of people that never learned to put a space after a punctuation mark. What is up with that? That is one of the most basic lessons learned in elementary school.

The only threat to Christianity is apathy and closemindedness. The inability to listen for the whisperings of the Holy Spirit to retreat to the revelations of the past.

A lack of "mystical" beliefs is "communism? Ha ha ha ha. Good one.

Dionysius.

Do you know how many Christians I have mowed down when I drive drunk.

Muslims aren't pagans you GD raving lunatic fool!!!

Forum List

Back