Which of these European countries would you recommend for a visit?

• France

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Luxembourg

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Belgium

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Netherlands

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • the UK

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Denmark

• Germany

• Austria

• Switzerland

• Poland

• Italy

• others

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Switzerland

Why?

It is the most beautiful and it is the most right-wing country in the world.

Why is it the most right-wing country in the world?

They have the strictest of immigration laws in Europe, they all own automatic weapons, and they have everyone's money, including Leftists around the world, so the Left never complains about any of it.

They have the highest standard of living in Europe bar none and you will be safe, assuming you can get it, that is.
I wonder wheter the Swiss would agree?

I'd check out Iceland. Many of the others are two woke and are too overrun with invaders (sometimes called refugees). Back in the mid 1990s, I spent 2 weeks in Greece, which I enjoyed very much.

I wonder wheter the Swiss would agree?
If this monument in Lucerne is any indication of the public sentiment, I think they do.
1704046608197.jpeg

I guess it depends on what you want to travel for. All of those countries (NOTE: the U.K. is four countries, sort of) have fantastic scenery, spectacular castles, cathedrals, government buildings, and people who treat tourists well. Most, but not all of them have good food (with an American palate).

For someone who hasn't been to Europe, I could not recommend anything more strongly than Viking's river cruise from Budapest to Amsterdam (or vice versa). You go through a dozen or so countries in two weeks, minus Italy, Spain, and France, but you can't do everything in fifteen days.

I will add a poll to my thread - but of course you can also name and recommend countries that are not in my list.
Denmark and Poland; Because they ain't messin' around!

Forum List

Back