Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
You tell me

TGTBTU vs Raiders of lost arc vs Die Hard vs Blade Runner vs Aliens vs Jaws

I think TGTBTU wins !!!!

Runner up is Die hard or Raiders

Like getting old fruit out of the dustbin and asking which is the least rotten . Culturally a list that is a damning indictment of confusing mass entertainment with usefulness and real achievement . Let alone exploring Truth and Beauty .

You tell me

I think TGTBTU wins !!!!

I think it is impossible to compare these movie. An Adventure movie, an Action movie, a SciFi move and a couple of horror movies (I put Jaws as a horror).

I think it is impossible to compare these movie. An Adventure movie, an Action movie, a SciFi move and a couple of horror movies (I put Jaws as a horror).

Only impossible for the pretentious or closed minded.

A movie is a movie is a movie. Genres only exist for sub classification and categorisation.

What's the better movie? Hot tub time machine or die hard? Well for me it's die hard. Doesnt matter one is a comedy and one is a action movie, they are both movies. Die hard I liked hot tub time machine I thought was crap. See, no problem deciding which movie I liked over the other one.

My top 20 movies are from all kinds of genres.

Like getting old fruit out of the dustbin and asking which is the least rotten . Culturally a list that is a damning indictment of confusing mass entertainment with usefulness and real achievement . Let alone exploring Truth and Beauty .

wtf_talking_about_wolf_of_wallstreet.gif

You tell me

I think TGTBTU wins !!!!

I love Die Hard, watch it every Christmas.
I think Alien is a classic, but since Spaceballs came out every time I see the critter busting out of John Hurt in Alien all I can see is the same scene in Spaceballs.

Aliens is not as good as 1979, Alien

Aliens has a ton of cheap cardboard characters and the special effects are not very good.
The weapons look like something out of 1986 also

DIE HARD is BAD AZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ movie

Utter classic

Raiders and Blade are fun movies

Forum List

Back