Which of the four leave the country please women is worse?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Rashida Tlaib. At one point I worked in dysfunctional office setting with large groups of people, aka government. I can say Rashida Tlaib would be the one I'd fear most. Dumb, emotionally distraught, insecure, twisted, pretentious, spastic, ambitious, so on and so forth. For good reason she's never been fucked well, and she probably hates men. She's a mess of a combination, and IMO the worst of the bunch by far.

Ilhan Omar was elected because of ethnicity and religion. I suppose she might be a decent person, though her eyes look a little dark to me. Not sure why, but the eyes never lie. She's likely smart with a dark side.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez The dumber things said the more chance you're elected in NY I guess. I suspect she suffered a head injury along the way leaving a mark.

Ayanna Pressley I don't have an opinion, no exposure.

Rashida Tlaib. At one point I worked in dysfunctional office setting with large groups of people, aka government. I can say Rashida Tlaib would be the one I'd fear most. Dumb, emotionally distraught, insecure, twisted, pretentious, spastic, ambitious, so on and so forth. For good reason she's never been fucked well, and she probably hates men. She's a mess of a combination, and IMO the worst of the bunch by far.

Ilhan Omar was elected because of ethnicity and religion. I suppose she might be a decent person, though her eyes look a little dark to me. Not sure why, but the eyes never lie. She's likely smart with a dark side.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez The dumber things said the more chance you're elected in NY I guess. I suspect she suffered a head injury along the way leaving a mark.

SPEAK ENGLISH DAMMIT.

SPEAK ENGLISH DAMMIT.

I'm taking up a Fund-Me in an effort to have their citizenship revoked.

How many of these are your Representative? If indeed any?

They're U.S. congress so they impact us all.

You truly are one of those with TDS, you whiny little B*TCH un-American B*ST*RD
D

SPEAK ENGLISH DAMMIT.

I'm taking up a Fund-Me in an effort to have their citizenship revoked.

SPEAK ENGLISH DAMMIT.

it's a Russian troll thread, they're doing the best they can do.

SPEAK ENGLISH DAMMIT.

it's a Russian troll thread, they're doing the best they can do.

You got me. Can't fool any progressive. I think they're just more talented.

They're U.S. congress so they impact us all.

So I take it the answer is "none".

That means you're sitting here purporting to deport other people's Representatives. That THEY, not you, voted for.

Control freak much, fascist?

There is no use hitting one's head against the wall.

These dear ladies are only a harbinger of the future.

In the coming decades, ladies and gentlemen with similar points of view will have tremendous influence in the Congress.

This is the United States of America that many people sincerely say that they look forward to.

Forum List

Back