Which issues motivated your vote?

Mostly that I do not want Trump representing my country

Your country is positioned to become Venezuela.

Your country is positioned to become Somalia
Thanks to vermin scum like you.
Donald John Trump is an embarrassment to our nation and I am glad he is gone
Gone? More delusions from the doofi.
I’m sure Fox News and Hannity will have a spot for him
More delusions from the doofi.

Fuck Fox! They've gone full RINO except for Tucker and Sean. They're now part of the Lincoln Project.

I couldn't beleive what I was seeing. First they called AZ then they had a black dude criticizing their Lord-n-Trumpybear for claiming States!

My wife laughed so hard I think she pee'd herself a little.

Fuck Fox! They've gone full RINO except for Tucker and Sean. They're now part of the Lincoln Project.
I've felt that way for a while now. I lmao when some leftist pos does the "but fox" crap.

I know that Rupert Murdoch no longer owns Fox. But I do find it interesting that he donated way more money to Biden than Trump!

True story.

I couldn't beleive what I was seeing. First they called AZ then they had a black dude criticizing their Lord-n-Trumpybear for claiming States!

Why are you telling me this?
I don't give 2 fucks about you and dear wifey.

It occurs to me that EVERY American wants the same things.

We ALL want a secure future. We all want to preserve our liberties. We all want fairness and equality in our system of justice. We all want a clean, sustainable environment. And we all want our lives back free from the shadow of the pandemic.

It's all in how we get there. Do we want an open, non-corrupt government, or do we want the whims and impulses of one man to lead us in the direction he thinks is best?

My bet is on freedom and equality for EVERY American.

You seem a bit angry. You hitting the Vodka early again comrade?

We ALL want a secure future. We all want to preserve our liberties. We all want fairness and equality in our system of justice. We all want a clean, sustainable environment. And we all want our lives back free from the shadow of the pandemic.

It's all in how we get there. Do we want an open, non-corrupt government, or do we want the whims and impulses of one man to lead us in the direction he thinks is best?

Communist China owns Joe and you want it to own you.
So keep freedom and equality out of the debate, :290968001256257790-final:

Go attend to wifey's leak.

I wanted a boring centrist who would work towards more unity, Also one who would favor the more average worker, not much chance of that since we continue to vote in right & left persons for 25 or 35 years who do close to nothing for us. Nice try at an out sider, to bad he doesn't knows that once you become president you still work to promote your party, but what you don't do is discredit & disrespect people off the opposing party, you become president for all Americans.

In reality it's been more of a partnership with the top .1 % (including Trumpyvbear.)

. In 1994, it devalued China's currency, from roughly 5 to 8 yuan to the dollar, further fueling the country's explosive development.

China, suddenly the cheapest workshop in Asia, attracted vast capital investment. Millions of migrant workers flooded industrial centers. World-savvy entrepreneurs migrated from Hong Kong and Taiwan, eager for a piece of the action. Many shut down their plants at home in the rush to set up new factories and hire mainland Chinese workers.

Shenzhen boomed. Growing at 20 percent a year, it became known as China's "Miracle City." In two decades, a fishing village mushroomed into a city of 7 million people, with high rises, miles of factories, and modern electronics headquarters. Here too, Wal-Mart sited its global sourcing headquarters.

Wal-Mart had caught the China bug. In a speech to business schools in the early '90s, David Glass, who succeeded Sam Walton as CEO, advised students to learn Mandarin Chinese. In regional meetings, Glass told Wal-Mart execs that if they didn't think internationally, they were working for the wrong company. "The only reason [manufacturing] moved from Taiwan was China's low level of wages," said one early Wal-Mart Hong Kong buyer. "We didn't have any trouble in China, because the Taiwanese went into China and built up the factories. We were dealing with the same people."

Go attend to wifey's leak.

Why did she turn on Faux News again?

In reality it's been more of a partnership with the top .1 % (including Trumpyvbear.)

. In 1994, it devalued China's currency, from roughly 5 to 8 yuan to the dollar, further fueling the country's explosive development.

China, suddenly the cheapest workshop in Asia, attracted vast capital investment. Millions of migrant workers flooded industrial centers. World-savvy entrepreneurs migrated from Hong Kong and Taiwan, eager for a piece of the action. Many shut down their plants at home in the rush to set up new factories and hire mainland Chinese workers.

Shenzhen boomed. Growing at 20 percent a year, it became known as China's "Miracle City." In two decades, a fishing village mushroomed into a city of 7 million people, with high rises, miles of factories, and modern electronics headquarters. Here too, Wal-Mart sited its global sourcing headquarters.

Wal-Mart had caught the China bug. In a speech to business schools in the early '90s, David Glass, who succeeded Sam Walton as CEO, advised students to learn Mandarin Chinese. In regional meetings, Glass told Wal-Mart execs that if they didn't think internationally, they were working for the wrong company. "The only reason [manufacturing] moved from Taiwan was China's low level of wages," said one early Wal-Mart Hong Kong buyer. "We didn't have any trouble in China, because the Taiwanese went into China and built up the factories. We were dealing with the same people."

Frontline became the fag info documentary source years ago. They do continue to sound convincing years later.

Frontline became the fag info documentary source years ago. They do continue to sound convincing years later.

What ever floats your boat. A lame attack on the source is always expected from the dishonest Right. They can't stand facts.

They were deadeye on the Wal Mart-China partnership Story

What ever floats your boat. A lame attack on the source is always expected from the dishonest Right. They can't stand facts.

They were deadeye on the Wal Mart-China partnership Story

Defund PBS!
Just another brick in the wall of Dimm weaponized media that unfortunately, ALL TAXPAYER'S currently have to support!

Well, Democrats supporting race riots and civil unrest was huge factor. And the fact that most Democratic run cities have become little kingdoms for these domineering twits, and the Democrats have destroyed the middle class and have destroyed TRUE diversity and oppose ANY group or party in any city /state they control. And remove and erase all opposition. So much for "diversity". Look at San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York all dominated by and ruined by ONE political party. It's called a "hegemony. And the fact the main stream media now has at least 50% stock ownership by the Chinese and the MSM managed to misrepresent every single police interaction to promote racial divisiveness....If more of you idiots buy this, if this is what democracy has come too, god help us all from you idiots.

Forum List

Back