Which issues motivated your vote?

Nosmo King

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2009
Buckle of the Rust Belt
I voted on "C" issues. Coronavirus, character, comportment, corruption.

The economy waxes and wanes. Social issues always end up in fairness eventually.

But how America is represented and presented to the world, the fairness of our justice system, the freedoms we hold dear are things that have been directly effected by our leadership and its actions.

And that's why I voted against the current president.

The economy waxes and wanes. Social issues always end up in fairness eventually.

But how America is represented and presented to the world, the fairness of our justice system, the freedoms we hold dear are things that have been directly effected by our leadership and its actions.

I voted on the Economy, Law and Order, protecting the borders, protecting the 2nd Amendment.

I voted on the Economy, Law and Order, protecting the borders, protecting the 2nd Amendment.

...and Joe Biden, Kamala Harris.

How could those two idiots not be an issue? :laughing0301:

...and Joe Biden, Kamala Harris. :laughing0301:

Obviously that as well.

Authoritarianism is not a country I want to live under. Voting against a wannabe dictator that influences that ideology had to be voted out.

I see. But Pence is ok, right?

If they get away with stealing this election then in 2024 we should run Donald Trump Jr, he's as popular with our crowd as his father is. What this election has showed is that Trumpism is now an actual movement, we have increased the movement by adding more Blacks and Hispanics this was shown on election night, the Hispanic vote in Florida for example was amazingly good and that's what delivered Florida for us, we can keep this new coalition together and expand on it for 2022 and 2024, it not only helped us win Florida it also helped us win a ton of House seats it was a very bad night for Nancy Pelosi in the House, she now has many Democrats wanting her to stand down as Speaker.

Authoritarianism is not a country I want to live under. Voting against a wannabe dictator that influences that ideology had to be voted out.

How did he "dictate" anything to you? Was it that he "dictated" your taxes go down? Your market profits rise? Your country safe and secure from terrorist attacks, drug-runners, gangs, and hostile foreign countries?

Maybe you should go live under a real dictator so you learn the full meaning of the word. Oh wait, never mind. You will, as soon as the soft tyranny of a Biden/Harris administration comes into power.

But you'll be too stupid the realize that. because all you care about is "It's not Trump", right? All I can say is, I truly hope you get the government you deserve, because you truly deserve the one you have coming to you.

Well that's weird. They sure adored Trump before he ran for President.

How fickle those Democrats are. Almost bi-polar, if you ask me.

I didn't adore Trump before he ran for President.

I don't look at reality tv hosts and think "That's the guy I want leading the country."

Simple. That Face. I just can't imagine voting for a face like that! How could anybody vote for a face like that. Can you imagine that face as the president of the United States?

Authoritarianism is when nobody is allowed to have a different opinion without getting attacked and doxxed and losing their job. Authoritarianism is when you have party supported groups of thugs on the streets rioting and threatening people for Wrong Think. Authoritarianism is when you say that anyone who thinks differently should be sent to "Re-Education Camps" Authoritarianism is when you say that your political opponents supporters should be "removed from society"

Only one side saying, doing and supporting all of that and it's the Left side not the Right side.

Well as the saying goes, they'd win if they ran a fence post in Miss if it had an R next to it, but I voted for Biden and legal weed (theoretically medicinal at this time) after not voting for Hill and voting instead for the potsmoker.

We got a non racist flag and got rid of another Jim Crow impediment that prevented a black from winning state office

Forum List

Back