Which is your favorite MLB Stadium?

AT&T Park in gorgeous.

LMAO......how may people are going to ever see something like this and pick AT&T in San Fransicko???

Non-baseball fans make choices like that.

The best ballpark by far is Fenway and this coming from a Yankees fan who HATES the Red Sox!!!

AT&T!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Target-Field.jpg

Hey, Oddball. You a Twins Fan? I grew up in Minny and attended a game this year. Twinks beat the Mariners 4-3 on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. Had a hot dog and spent a wonderful day with a good friend.

They look to be picking up steam as the season closes.

Now, if they can just figure out a way to beat the damn Yankees. You gotta have heart...

Hey, Oddball. You a Twins Fan? I grew up in Minny and attended a game this year. Twinks beat the Mariners 4-3 on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. Had a hot dog and spent a wonderful day with a good friend.

They look to be picking up steam as the season closes.

Now, if they can just figure out a way to beat the damn Yankees. You gotta have heart...

This is a lie. Nobody beat the Mariners this year.

LMAO......how may people are going to ever see something like this and pick AT&T in San Fransicko???

Non-baseball fans make choices like that.

The best ballpark by far is Fenway and this coming from a Yankees fan who HATES the Red Sox!!!

AT&T!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Again you prove you don't know shit about anything. AT&T has great views from any seat in the park except for the left field upper two decks (they do suck). Triples Alley invites even some very slow catchers to hit an inside the park HR, and for sluggers to begin their HR trot only to have to kick it into gear when the ball hits the wall 421 feet away.
Seats in the upper deck have views of the Bay Bridge, Treasure Island, the East Bay and kayaks, sailboats, and merchants ships. The food at AT&T is reviled only by the parks in Philly and Milwaukee - Dodger dogs suck.
I don't like Petco in San Diego, but if you ever go see the Padres the Irish Sampler at an old pub in the gas lamp district near the park is terrific (The Field); as is Coyotes in Old Town.

Forum List

Back