Which GOP Candidate Would The Founders Support?...

Read and what you posted above, and you will have it right. TJ supported assumption and funding but fought and lost on the Bank. As President, he made no ever to get rid of it.

Do you not read English? If they believed in slavery to last FOREVER in the United States why didn't they write that in the Constitution? Please explain this.

Why in the world would they have written that into a constitution if that is what they believed? There are lots of things they believed that were not written into the Constitution we have.

Just because you choose an anonymous screen name of Liberty is gives no credibility to your claims to knowledge about the founders or the Constitution.
:eusa_shhh:

Hows that toilet training going have you finally learned how to drink from the bowl without wet the floor?

yep, thanks for the tips you sent me in a PM. passing on family traditions is one way of spreading the wealth.

:eusa_whistle:

Read and what you posted above, and you will have it right. TJ supported assumption and funding but fought and lost on the Bank. As President, he made no ever to get rid of it.

Reviews of Jefferson's Presidency needs to be revisited. The man was a gawd awful hypocrite and fool. But he was a pretty good clerk at the conventions. :eusa_angel:

Why in the world would they have written that into a constitution if that is what they believed? There are lots of things they believed that were not written into the Constitution we have.

Just because you choose an anonymous screen name of Liberty is gives no credibility to your claims to knowledge about the founders or the Constitution.
:eusa_shhh:

Hows that toilet training going have you finally learned how to drink from the bowl without wet the floor?

yep, thanks for the tips you sent me in a PM. passing on family traditions is one way of spreading the wealth.

:eusa_whistle:

He sent you a PM, the guy who turned his PM off?

Sounds unmanly. Sounds like bigreb.

I doubt that, bigreb. Veracity and truth telling are traits very unfamiliar to you.

Reviews of Jefferson's Presidency needs to be revisited. The man was a gawd awful hypocrite and fool. But he was a pretty good clerk at the conventions. :eusa_angel:

Hypocrite, yes. Fool, no. Nice to see you though, Dante.

I doubt that, bigreb. Veracity and truth telling are traits very unfamiliar to you.
Just like I did too you
What that you negged me after I negged you for negging Dante like you were a douche? Well, yes, you are a douche.
I don't know when you negged me, but I didn't neg you because you negged me I negged you for lying. But if I had known you did it before I negged you yes I probably would have negged you just because you did it to me.

Last edited:
bigreb, you are what you are, a lying douche. Let it go, and we can move on about Romney being the most like the Founders among all of the GOP candidate.

Depends on the Founder.
Yep. ALL of them had different interests in representing thier respective areas of the colonies...and the whole process from the inception, through the war, and 7+ years later at ratification wasn't pretty. Duels would erupt more oft than not.

But they all had one specific goal.
Precisely, and they knew the ramifications of failure...but it still was heated. MUCH as what we are doing now.

Forum List

Back