Which Giuliani do you believe? The one who says Cohen is a liar or not?

WTP

VIP Member
May 4, 2018
20 times Trump and his allies denied he knew of the 2016 Trump Tower meeting - CNNPolitics

Seems that Rudy Giuliani, once again, is not as slick as he would have everyone believe, trying to cover for his client Trump. Rudy said that in May, Michael Cohen was honest. Now, the story has changed to him being a liar all his life. Which is interesting, since I'm not sure Rudy has even known Michael Cohen all his life?

Giuliani goes out on the cable shows tossing out big fat one's, and the American public is supposed to believe Trump and him over Cohen, while Trump himself has logged in over 3500 confirmed lies, since his presidency. Lol!

The sad part about all this is, is how did we come to a point in this country, when the question of the day for the news cycle, is trying to figure out which lying story by Rudy Giuliani is more of a lie, than the other lying story he told. Can you believe that we now have a president in the WH who uses a liar for a lawyer, covering for him in a criminal investigation, against his other lawyer who used to cover up sex scandals for him, who is no longer his lawyer now? Lol! I can't believe I just typed all that.

Our country is the laughing stock. Thanks Trump voters!

Last edited:
WHICH COHEN DO YOU BELIEVE? The one sworn to attorney client privilege or the one fabricating bullshit for the Inquisition?

You Communists are a laughingstock. Thanks Stalinist shitbags.

WHICH COHEN DO YOU BELIEVE? The one sworn to attorney client privilege or the one fabricating bullshit for the Inquisition?

You Communists are a laughingstock. Thanks Stalinist shitbags.
Two different versions on cable T.V. by Giuliani. Which one is it? Off topic= coward. Stop being a coward.

Forum List

Back