Which Founder Are You?

It says I'm Madison-esque.

It's wrong. Probably a badly designed system

I'm more Hamiltonian.

And if I had been, Alex, then Aaron Burr would have died instead of me.

Last edited:
Why come, Wry Catcher? Gotta tell us the results in full, yanno.

hmmm, I answered the questions honestly and the program gave the results. I generally like and like being around people, expecially new people, and I'm also content - and sometimes want - to be alone. I like new ideas and people who see the ordinary and imagine the extraordinary; I am a bit of an iconoclast and intolerant of fools (though I generally smile and nod and move away from them. Confronting a fool confuses them and rarely has any benefit to anyone).
Biographies are one of my favorite literary genres; after my current read I think I'll pick up one on Ben Franklin.

Betsy Ross WTF!?! (just kidding)

Says George Washington... OK then. Not who I would have guessed, or chosen for myself but then again internet has never lied to me before. :lol:

Says George Washington... OK then. Not who I would have guessed, or chosen for myself but then again internet has never lied to me before. :lol:

LOL!!!

Yeah, it's definitely the font of all wisdom.

I have no idea how I got along this long without it.

Do you take custom sewing jobs on the side?

1oq7nl.png

Forum List

Back