Which European language(s) do you speak? Besides English?

I speak ....

• French

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Spanish

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • German

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Hungarian

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Russian

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Italian

• a Scandinavic language

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dutch

• some other Slavic language besides Russian

• Alemannic - as in Switzerland

• Portuguese

• some other European language

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Decrepit German schools need 47 Billion € the cities don´t have.

Zebra

Let me inform you that "Bleipriester" is no German word. It sounds only German but makes not any sense. A similar word is only "Zinnsoldat". And what a "tin soldier" is knows everyone - but a priest made of lead makes not any sense. So do not be astonished when you do not find a big sense in anyhting what the anti-German and Nazi "Bleipriester" says.

Zebra

Let me inform you that "Bleipriester" is no German word. It sounds only German but makes not any sense. A similar word is only "Zinnsoldat". And what a "tin soldier" is knows everyone - but a priest made of lead makes not any sense. So do not be astonished when you do not find a big sense in anyhting what the anti-German and Nazi "Bleipriester" says.

Bleipriester seems to be a nick in Forums.

Bleipriester seems to be a nick in Forums.
zaangalewa is a nazi hunter driven by a huge black dick in his mouth. A dick he begged for. No need to bother with his bs. zaangalewa isn´t a German word either, so he cannot be a German according to his own logics, by the way. I guess is mentally ill and doesn´t realize what he is posting.

I can only speak some Spanish.
I took three years of it in school, but i forgot most of it.
Here is a joke :
What do you call a person that speaks three languages? Trilingual.
What do you call a person that speaks two languages? Bilingual
What do you call a person that speaks one language? American
:lol:

zaangalewa is a nazi hunter

You are the only one I call Nazi here - and I have very good reason to do so which all came directly from you. If you told me lies during the last years then you are now perhaps only a victim of your own lies - or you play an absurde mimicry game now, "Russian".

driven by a huge black dick in his mouth.

Good grief. Such an "argument" a German never would use - except he is a Nazi.

A dick he begged for. No need to bother with his bs. zaangalewa isn´t a German word either, so he cannot be a German according to his own logics,

"Bleipriester" is not any word from any language of the whole world. And I never said I am an African - but you tried a long time to tell everyone you are a German. And you speak always also with hidden people in a strange background what shows a typical anti-original or anti-individual behavior.

by the way. I guess is mentally ill and doesn´t realize what he is posting.

I play "politics" here. And I carry a button with the following message from Shakira on my breast:

Last edited:
I checked German and Spanish. I am mildly conversational in those languages, and in fact I just returned from Peru after visiting my in-laws with my wife and the kids. Spanish is their language, although native Quechuan is still spoken by the natives in the Andean highlands. I'd love to learn Quechuan too, just to blow the minds of old Quechua ladies who sell stuff at the markets.

I would love to learn Russian. My vocabulary there is very limited but I have actually taught myself the Cyrillic alphabet to the point where I can actually pronounce written words in Russian without even knowing what it means. It's not as hard as some people think and is actually based on Greek, as developed by an Orthodox monk.

zaangalewa is a nazi hunter driven by a huge black dick in his mouth. A dick he begged for. No need to bother with his bs. zaangalewa isn´t a German word either, so he cannot be a German according to his own logics, by the way. I guess is mentally ill and doesn´t realize what he is posting.

With a name like that, he might be a Masai farmer.

You are the only one I call Nazi here - and I have very good reason to do so which all came directly from you. If you told me lies during the last years then you are now perhaps only a victim of your own lies - or you play an absurde mimicry game now, "Russian".

"Bleipriester" is not any word from any language of the whole world. And I never said I am an African - but you tried a long time to tell everyone you are a German. And you speak always also with hidden people in a strange background what shows a typical anti-original or anti-individual behavior.

I never read that "Priest".

No, you call everyone Nazi and Russian who doesn´t agree with you.

Your view is impaired, maybe due to the guy in front of you.

What are hidden people in a strange background, my confuddled friend?

I play "politics" here. And I carry a button with the following message from Shakira on my breast:

So you make your black friend horny with this message? And how do you play politics? Is this a weird sex position? In which you are Europe that gets penetrated by Africans?

Forum List

Back