Which Desperate Housewife Are You??

So there Bonnie. It's not really her fault. He was just asking for it, walking around all sweaty and dirty, with tools. TOOLS. He might as well be in a uniform. :thup:

Said1 said:
So there Bonnie. It's not really her fault. He was just asking for it, walking around all sweaty and dirty, with tools. TOOLS. He might as well be in a uniform. :thup:

And who can blame a woman that falls for the "tools" :dev3: ?

Said1 said:

that is funny when i am working on the house (used to be a carpenter) with my tool belt my wife's friend always happens to drop by to watch me work.....

manu1959 said:
that is funny when i am working on the house (used to be a carpenter) with my tool belt my wife's friend always happens to drop by to watch me work.....

You don't say? :laugh:

@Bonnie

Too true.

There's a road crew at the end of my street and my girlfriend was wondering if these guys had to submit photos with their job applications. I mean even the guy with the Stop/Slow sign is hot. And it's been so hot here lately, the poor dears can't wear shirts under their orange safety vests.

Said1 said:

@Bonnie

Too true.

There's a road crew at the end of my street and my girlfriend was wondering if these guys had to submit photos with their job applications. I mean even the guy with the Stop/Slow sign is hot. And it's been so hot here lately, the poor dears can't wear shirts under their orange safety vests.

wishing there were non-lesbian female road crews nearby
:cry:

Said1 said:

@Bonnie

Too true.

Yeah there have been a few here like that too. It's been very hot here, 90's :)

Forum List

Back