Which Celtic Goddess Are You?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost

Me:
a6fb35ea-bd29-4b7e-883a-2dd36204be8c.jpg

Goddess of fertility, rebirth and the weaving of cosmic time and fate. Her name means “silver wheel,” representing the cycles of life. Other spellings of her name include Aranhod and Arianrod.

Brigid
e7f72ff7-f791-4700-825e-09d9f56bd493.jpg

cycleharmony.com
Brigit is the Celtic Saint and Goddess of Poetry, Healing and Smithcraft. She has been worshiped by the Celtic people as a Saint for over fifteen hundred years, and as a Goddess long before the Roman invasion of Britain and the birth of Christ. Her cult was so powerful that the Celtic Christian Church had to adopt her as a Saint, and the Roman Catholic Church followed suit, for her people would not abandon her. Along with St. Patrick, she is the patron Saint of Ireland.

Me:
a6fb35ea-bd29-4b7e-883a-2dd36204be8c.jpg

Goddess of fertility, rebirth and the weaving of cosmic time and fate. Her name means “silver wheel,” representing the cycles of life. Other spellings of her name include Aranhod and Arianrod.

I got..........

f4b7e1b1-c8ce-47fb-8b0f-7df1814216ff.jpg

The Morrígan

The Morrígan ("phantom queen") or Mórrígan ("great queen"), also known as Morrígu, is a figure from Irish mythology. The name is spelled Morríghan or Mór-ríoghain in Modern Irish.

The Morrígan is primarily associated with fate, especially with foretelling doom and death in battle. In this role she appears as a crow, flying above the battlefield.[1] The Morrígan has thus been likened to the Valkyries and Norns of Germanic mythology. She is also associated with sovereignty, and her connection with cows may also suggest an association with wealth and the land.

The Morrígan is often described as a trio of individuals, all sisters, called 'the three Morrígna'.[2][3][4] Although membership of the triad varies, the most common combination in modern sources is Badb, Macha and Nemain.[5] However the primary sources indicate a more likely triad of Badb, Macha and Anand; Anand is also given as another name for the Morrígan.[6] Other accounts name Fea and others.[5]

ebd30226-fa06-45fc-854a-e01c60970530.jpg

A terrifying crow goddess associated with war and death. She is queen of phantoms, demons, shape-shifters and witches
Morrigan

new it

If I recall, she's the one that showed Cu Cullian how to use his spear

Arianrhod as well.

It was the owl. Hadda be.

Fuck. I was going for Beelzebub.

Morrigan

ebd30226-fa06-45fc-854a-e01c60970530.jpg

A terrifying crow goddess associated with war and death. She is queen of phantoms, demons, shape-shifters and witches.

Brigid

cycleharmony.com
Brigit is the Celtic Saint and Goddess of Poetry, Healing and Smithcraft. She has been worshiped by the Celtic people as a Saint for over fifteen hundred years, and as a Goddess long before the Roman invasion of Britain and the birth of Christ. Her cult was so powerful that the Celtic Christian Church had to adopt her as a Saint, and the Roman Catholic Church followed suit, for her people would not abandon her. Along with St. Patrick, she is the patron Saint of Ireland.
This is what I got too.

Brigid

cycleharmony.com

Perfection! This used to be one of three posted to me in the avi thread, but for some odd reason it no longer exists...

:confused:

Epona
d5727956-b358-4024-ac78-e99e2ca4af73.jpg

Goddess of horsebreeding, healing spring, prosperity and mountains. Called Divine Horse and the Great Mare, the Goddess of horses was acknowledged and worshipped by Roman soldiers. Her symbols were horses and dogs.

Forum List

Back