Where's my aunt. Where's my aunt. Where's my aunt.

The Irish Ram

LITTLE GIRL / Ram Tough
Apr 10, 2011
diagonally parked in a parallel universe
When a citizen of this country gets caught doing something illegal, do the children go with them to jail? Or prison? Do you care? No.

Do you know that some of the videos of these poor deprived migrant children in "concentration" camps are from 2014? Are you as mad at that leader of our country? No. Just now for some reason...
Trump's fault? He wasn't President in 2014. Blame whomever that heartless bastard was...

In an effort to create Trump the Tyrant, all over the news were videos and audios of children being detained hoping for some crying or calling for Poppy. So they recorded a 6 yr. old, who knew exactly what scam her parents and Aunt were using her for. And I thought, 1. she is 6 and is smarter than half of this country, and 2. while looking for an anti-Trump ground swell, the media unintentionally uncovered exactly why this is happening.
The 6 year old said, " Call my aunt. Call my aunt to come and get me, so then my mom can come too".
There you have it. The scam, and her part in it. She's 6.

There was a citizen, a woman who let her children(10 and 6) walk home from a nearby playground. They were seen walking unaccompanied, police picked them up and took them, (not to mother) to social services. The mother was found guilty of "unsubstantiated" neglect and is in the system for the next 5 years. Reunification.
Mother of 7 yr. old arrested.
Father of 9 year old arrested. Same thing. ^

Now, you tell me, what are we to think about the mother, who would force her frightened little 6 year old girl into another country, knowing what would happen to her, knowing she would (in her little mind) be arrested by strangers, knowing she would be alone and shut up in a cage? And groom the child before hand on what to say when she was put in the concentration camp, when they got around to her, of course...

Last edited:
It’s just more liberal Bull Shit

to distract from Trumps success

and the IG report……

liberals are full of Shit…

When a citizen of this country gets caught doing something illegal, do the children go with them to jail? Or prison? Do you care? No.

Do you know that some of the videos of these poor deprived migrant children in "concentration" camps are from 2014? Are you as mad at that leader of our country? No. Just now for some reason...
Trump's fault? He wasn't President in 2014. Blame whomever that heartless bastard was.

In an effort to create Trump the Tyrant, all over the news were videos and audios of children being detained hoping for some crying or calling for Poppy. So they recorded a 6 yr. old, who knew exactly what scam her parents and Aunt were using her for. And I thought, 1. she is 6 and is smarter than half of this country, and 2. while looking for an anti-Trump ground swell, the media unintentionally uncovered exactly why this is happening.
The 6 year old said, " Call my aunt. Call my aunt to come and get me, so then my mom can come too".

There was a citizen, a woman who let her children(10 and 6) walk home from a nearby playground. They were seen walking unaccompanied, police picked them up and took them, (not to mother) to social services. The mother was found guilty of "unsubstantiated" neglect and is in the system for the next 5 years. Reunification.

Now, you tell me, what are we to think about the mother, who would force her frightened little 6 year old girl into another country, knowing what would happen to her, knowing she would (in her little mind) be arrested by strangers, knowing she would be alone and shut up in a cage? And groom the child before hand on what to say when she was put in the concentration camp, and when they got around to her, of course...
It's also in the news that the girls are given birth control by their parents. Because they know they will be raped before they make the illegal entry into this country.

This entire thing is a ruse aimed at typically weak-minded lefties and democrats in general.
Democrats advocate separating children from their parents — as a matter of policy — through single motherhood and homo marriage.

Trump's fault? He wasn't President in 2014. Blame whomever that heartless bastard was...

Now, you tell me, what are we to think about the mother, who would force her frightened little 6 year old girl into another country, knowing what would happen to her, knowing she would (in her little mind) be arrested by strangers, knowing she would be alone and shut up in a cage? And groom the child before hand on what to say when she was put in the concentration camp, when they got around to her, of course...

Here's the deal, the democrats got caught with pants down, balls deep in the mutt. They NEED to create a distraction. It is DESPERATE that they avert attention from the FACT that they have been screwing the pooch.

The IG report confirmed what we all knew, that the FSB on command of Barack Obama rigged the 2016 election in favor of Hillary Clinton and have engaged in treason to depose the legally elected president since then.

The ONLY chance the democrats have to survive the midterms is to distract from their open and proven treason.

That is why this slander and libel pulled out all the stops. The Communists are in full blown panic.

and the IG report……

CONSERVATIVES are full of CONTEMPT.

upload_2018-6-20_22-3-34.png

This entire thing is a ruse aimed at typically weak-minded lefties and democrats in general.
Democrats advocate separating children from their parents — as a matter of policy — through single motherhood and homo marriage.

weird but true------"children separated from parents"-------I got news----
children get separated from parents all over the world ALL THE TIME

"cages" ----areas for sleeping, playing, separated by
wire fence-----IS NOT CAGES. It is areas separated
in a very practical way like in playgrounds all over the
country. How many of you idiots describe public
tennis courts as "CAGES" ? My backyard (such as
that pathetic city patch is called) is separated from
my neighbor by a wire fence---(thank "God" <<
who wants the whole damn neighborhood trampling
my single daffodil ?).
"other children changed diapers"----YEAH-----I was
a child when I was DELIGHTED to earn 50 cents
per hour to change diapers----babies are so cute--
FUN for a teen girl (and even boy)

I remember when Glenn Beck was down at the border 5 years ago passing out soccer balls to the children. Progressives didn’t care at all that families were being “separated”. Now they are suddenly “outraged”.
“We visited the border when the Left’s candidate was in the Oval Office, and the Left didn’t care at all. I called them, I begged them to cover it, I told them that children were being separated from their families. None of them cared.” said Glenn. He added, “The worst ones are the ones who only care when it furthers their political agenda … not out of compassion for children, but to take down the president… This is the phoniest, most revolting kind of outrage.”
In typical fascist form, progressives just can’t handle the astounding success of President Trump and conservative policies.

Glenn Beck weighs in on the border crisis and the MSM’s ‘most revolting kind of outrage’

and the IG report……

View attachment 199999

So let's look at how Barry Da Fairy treated these children, shall we Comrade?

GettyImages-458329252.jpg

A U.S. Border Patrol agent watches as girls from Central America sleep under a thermal blanket at a detention facility run by the Border Patrol on September 8, 2014 in McAllen, Texas. The Border Patrol opened the holding center to temporarily house the children after tens of thousands of families and unaccompanied minors from Central America crossed the border illegally into the United States during the spring and summer. Although the flow of underage immigrants has since slowed, thousands of them remain housed in centers around the United States as immigration courts process their cases. (Photo by John Moore/Getty Images)

2014? Wasn't the gay guy our ruler at that time?

I thought you Communists were lying that this started under TRUMP?

Are you a fucking liar? :eek:

Well of course you are, you're a democrat.

GettyImages-458329310.jpg

A girl from Central America rests on thermal blankets at a detention facility run by the U.S. Border Patrol on September 8, 2014 in McAllen, Texas. The Border Patrol opened the holding center to temporarily house the children after tens of thousands of families and unaccompanied minors from Central America crossed the border illegally into the United States during the spring and summer. Although the flow of underage immigrants has since slowed greatly, thousands of them are now housed in centers around the United States as immigration courts process their cases. (Photo by John Moore/Getty Images)

Wait, Obama gave these kids TINFOIL rather than blankets? I thought you fucking liars said that was all Trump????

Lying Commie fuck, why was this okay with you;

Df7rk1pVQAENwXX

But THIS is a "concentration camp?"

iu

Oh yeah, because you are fucking liars and gutter scum. :thup:

and the IG report……

Deno no truer words have been spoken... Nothing but deflection and it all started with a audio recording of a crying child... The news from the IG and the hearings were going to be a complete catastrophe and what we are experiencing is a "Wag the Dog" operation by the left... The sad part is, its working... Look at the OP's here and what the subjects are... The news media is 24/7 on the subject...
Wake up folks, wake up...

and the IG report……

Deno no truer words have been spoken... Nothing but deflection and it all started with a audio recording of a crying child... The news from the IG and the hearings were going to be a complete catastrophe and what we are experiencing is a "Wag the Dog" operation by the left... The sad part is, its working... Look at the OP's here and what the subjects are... The news media is 24/7 on the subject...
Wake up folks, wake up...

It's not going to work....

Trump is going to make fools of

them when this falls in crying chukie suckmoors lap...

Or killing children through abortion.

Speaking of which...the left has been on a huge campaign for the past year and a half pushing that all children with Down Syndrome should be terminated in the womb. And yet they have all pretend to cry about a story of a child with Down Syndrome being separated from their mother.

The left is just disgusting.

I feel nothing but contempt for the leftists here.

True. A woman allowed to permanently separate a child from his father just because she's a woman.

and the IG report……

View attachment 199999

So let's look at how Barry Da Fairy treated these children, shall we Comrade?

GettyImages-458329252.jpg

A U.S. Border Patrol agent watches as girls from Central America sleep under a thermal blanket at a detention facility run by the Border Patrol on September 8, 2014 in McAllen, Texas. The Border Patrol opened the holding center to temporarily house the children after tens of thousands of families and unaccompanied minors from Central America crossed the border illegally into the United States during the spring and summer. Although the flow of underage immigrants has since slowed, thousands of them remain housed in centers around the United States as immigration courts process their cases. (Photo by John Moore/Getty Images)

2014? Wasn't the gay guy our ruler at that time?

I thought you Communists were lying that this started under TRUMP?

Are you a fucking liar? :eek:

Well of course you are, you're a democrat.

GettyImages-458329310.jpg

A girl from Central America rests on thermal blankets at a detention facility run by the U.S. Border Patrol on September 8, 2014 in McAllen, Texas. The Border Patrol opened the holding center to temporarily house the children after tens of thousands of families and unaccompanied minors from Central America crossed the border illegally into the United States during the spring and summer. Although the flow of underage immigrants has since slowed greatly, thousands of them are now housed in centers around the United States as immigration courts process their cases. (Photo by John Moore/Getty Images)

Wait, Obama gave these kids TINFOIL rather than blankets? I thought you fucking liars said that was all Trump????

Lying Commie fuck, why was this okay with you;

Df7rk1pVQAENwXX

But THIS is a "concentration camp?"

iu

Oh yeah, because you are fucking liars and gutter scum. :thup:
I don't see any dates on those photos.

Forum List

Back