Where’s all the Mia Love?

Witchit

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2014
TARDIS
You know she’s Haitian, right? Should she run for president? Why would we want somebody from that shit hole country as president? I’m just wondering how all the board racists balance such things out in their collective mind.

I further wonder if they really would want a black woman leading this country, and if they honestly believe that their entire party would get on board with that. Frankly, I think all y’all are all talk and no action. Keyboard warriors, just saying whatever they think will melt a libtard’s mind. The thought of you electing a black woman to the highest office in the land? It is to laugh.

You know she’s Haitian, right? Should she run for president? Why would we want somebody from that shit hole country as president? I’m just wondering how all the board racists balance such things out in their collective mind.

I further wonder if they really would want a black woman leading this country, and if they honestly believe that their entire party would get on board with that. Frankly, I think all y’all are all talk and no action. Keyboard warriors, just saying whatever they think will melt a libtard’s mind. The thought of you electing a black woman to the highest office in the land? It is to laugh.
Mia Love is an American. Foreigners cannot be elected to Congress.

I would vote for Condi Rice or Ben Carson in a second. Because even though progs think so, all black people are not the same.

Put Mia on the ticket, I'd voter\ for her.

same with Condi Rice

Her parents were born there.
Mia Love is an American born citizen and I would vote for her if she ran.
You are the one believing the racism lies from the left.

I would vote for Condi Rice or Ben Carson in a second. Because even though progs think so, all black people are not the same.
------------------------------- thats what i thought ABA, i thought that MIA was American . As far as BLACK goes i might vote for Ben Carson especially over 'bill or hil' or hussein obama but Trump gets my vote over Ben . I'd vote for Ben over any 'bush' , mitt romney or 'mccain' though . Apologies to all the good Conservative women out there but i have never heard of a woman that i'd vote to have as President of the USA , not yet anyway Witch .

The next black president will not be a Democrat. Obama squelched that for at least a generation.

Put Mia on the ticket, I'd voter\ for her.

same with Condi Rice
What is it about her position on issues that you like?
---------------------------------------------------- i think that Condi might be good at WAR and killing enemies but i don't like her ties to the 'bushes' and the 'repubs' and 'gop' . Little known Mia is just a kid in my opinion Bodecea

Race is not the divide in this country, it’s rural and urban. Jackass
election-2016-county-map.png

------------------------------- thats what i thought ABA, i thought that MIA was American . As far as BLACK goes i might vote for Ben Carson especially over 'bill or hil' or hussein obama but Trump gets my vote over Ben . I'd vote for Ben over any 'bush' , mitt romney or 'mccain' though . Apologies to all the good Conservative women out there but i have never heard of a woman that i'd vote to have as President of the USA , not yet anyway Witch .
Again, it depends. It just doesn't depend on race. I would vote for Mia over Lizzie.

Race is not the divide in this country, it’s rural and urban. Jackass
election-2016-county-map.png

More than that, it's American v. Progressive.

I wouldn't vote for her because she's a Mormon Cultist...

But I do find it amazing that the same people who were totally for her a couple years ago are now against her because she broke bad on Cheeto Jesus

The blind partisan right supports Love only because she’s a fellow wrongheaded Republican.

Love’s success renders Trump wrong in his desire to prohibit Haitian immigrants entering the country, confirming the fact that Trump’s hostility toward Haitians is motivated solely by his racism, supported by conservatives who are likewise racist.

The blind partisan right supports Love only because she’s a fellow wrongheaded Republican.

Love’s success renders Trump wrong in his desire to prohibit Haitian immigrants entering the country, confirming the fact that Trump’s hostility toward Haitians is motivated solely by his racism, supported by conservatives who are likewise racist.
Trump's overwhelming success dwarfs that of Mia. Another one of your theories shot down in flames.

I supported Mia Love each time she has run for office...with money even......she shouldn't have attacked Trump...since her parent's left that shithole......

This is amusing.

Love is NOT from Haiti. Her success is due to her being born and raised as an American with American values.

Forum List

Back