Where'd You Get Your Username From?

I got my name from my parents.........all old family names.

What can I tell you, it's that Scots blood: we be thrrrifty folk and recycle : ))

Aqua, for my love of water sports and Athena, for being a warrior in the water...:D

My sisters name is Athena...

Your name pretty much translates into "water love." I caught that long ago tho.....

Cool name/handle tho....

I like water sports too. Skiing, tubing etc.... I was actually going to try flat-foot/barefoot skiing last night but the boat ran out of gas.... I probably would have fell on my face anyways :lol: I'm still going to try it regardless of its consequences., which would probably be me being flung around the lake like a rag doll because I was too drunk to forget to let go :lol:

One of my mother's nicknames for me was "Peaches", and it was my favorite fruit for many years.

I may remember your name from the AAR boards...seems familiar, but I was always on the Al Franken blog pages.

Through some glitch I managed to inadvertently log onto a bobcollum account that was already there, and since they had no posts after a few months anyway I decided to keep it.

Weird, but true story. :thup:

There are a lot of Truthseeker user names, before this I used to hang out on the ESPN board under KingKoolKat.

I may remember your name from the AAR boards...seems familiar, but I was always on the Al Franken blog pages.

Through some glitch I managed to inadvertently log onto a bobcollum account that was already there, and since they had no posts after a few months anyway I decided to keep it.

There are a lot of Truthseeker user names, before this I used to hang out on the ESPN board under KingKoolKat.

True...but the 420 at the end makes it a bit more memorable. Did you ever go to the Franken Blog?

True...but the 420 at the end makes it a bit more memorable. Did you ever go to the Franken Blog?

no, but i like the looks of it.

no, but i like the looks of it.

Well, the old one, it's been gone for a number of years.

It was a pretty great place though, especially during the peak of the '04 elections. :thup:

Its why I chose this name

i came to the inernets ( that series of tubes) thinking right leaning people would listen to facts and ideas.

they dont.

they ignore facts, attempt to rewrite history, spew hate on sceince and education.

they fight the truth.

Truth matters

Last edited:
1. The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down, and I'm a lake history buff.
2. I'm big in every way.
3. I give liberals fitz.

What made you choose the name you did?

I'm Noomi because I saw Prometheus and thought Noomi Rapace played a fantastic part (she stole every scene). Strange name but I liked it enough to choose it.

How about you?:cool:

Foxfyre was a character in children's fantasies I used to write for grins and giggles. Interesting character. I am nothing like her. :)

it was what I saw lacking in all the right wing debate.

truth didnt matter to them.

truth matters

i came to the inernets ( that series of tubes) thinking right leaning people would listen to facts and ideas.

they dont.

they ignore facts, attempt to rewrite history, spew hate on sceince and education.

they fight the truth.

Truth matters

1cfb5be1.jpg

Gregory Van Leer, Jr. aka "The Infidel" came up with his rap name the same exact way I came up with my nickname... he was a fan of Mike Savage as I am... Savage used to open his show saying "Hellooooo Infidels...!!!" and I started calling myself The Infidel. Have been since 2001 when I found his show.

Michael Savage Talks to Gregory Van Leer Jr. "The Infidel" - Rap "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder" - YouTube

Had this as ringtone for longest.... had to get rid of it because I worked at GE and there are tons of middle easterners working there
:eek:

Very Funny Terrorist Ringtone - YouTube

OMG! I had that terrorist ring tone too, but the boss felt it was inappropriate because a lot of our pilots are muslim. Too bad, it was a hoot.

they dont.

they fight the truth.

Truth matters

do you HAVE TO turn everything political??? Can't you just have a normal conversation?? OMG you're an idiot!

Forum List

Back