Where'd You Get Your Username From?

Noomi

Ninja Kicker
Jul 6, 2012
Australia
What made you choose the name you did?

I'm Noomi because I saw Prometheus and thought Noomi Rapace played a fantastic part (she stole every scene). Strange name but I liked it enough to choose it.

How about you?:cool:

Last edited:
This question gets asked a lot, but what the hell.

Mine is simple...I have 4 children, and I used the first letter of each of their first names.

Derek
Andrew
Bradley
Stephanie

Mine should be quite obvious....

My real name is Nick...

Funny part is - everyone calls me Swoop. That's my real nickname.

This question gets asked a lot, but what the hell.

Mine is simple...I have 4 children, and I used the first letter of each of their first names.

Derek
Andrew
Bradley
Stephanie

That's a good idea....my name would be CART
Chris
Angela
Ryan
Tim
:)

But my name...is my name... Carol Jo

Gregory Van Leer, Jr. aka "The Infidel" came up with his rap name the same exact way I came up with my nickname... he was a fan of Mike Savage as I am... Savage used to open his show saying "Hellooooo Infidels...!!!" and I started calling myself The Infidel. Have been since 2001 when I found his show.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0yMUIeZvwk]Michael Savage Talks to Gregory Van Leer Jr. "The Infidel" - Rap "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder" - YouTube[/ame]

Had this as ringtone for longest.... had to get rid of it because I worked at GE and there are tons of middle easterners working there
:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gregory Van Leer, Jr. aka "The Infidel" came up with his rap name the same exact way I came up with my nickname... he was a fan of Mike Savage as I am... Savage used to open his show saying "Hellooooo Infidels...!!!" and I started calling myself The Infidel. Have been since 2001 when I found his show.

Michael Savage Talks to Gregory Van Leer Jr. "The Infidel" - Rap "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder" - YouTube

Had this as ringtone for longest.... had to get rid of it because I worked at GE and there are tons of middle easterners working there
:eek:

Very Funny Terrorist Ringtone - YouTube

Michael Savage is great....

I agree with him 99% of the time....

A lot of people think hes an asshole but I think he just tells it the way it is....

Check out his top 10 stupid callers on Youtube.

I adopted the name of the muslim anti christ, on a number of message boards, because that exactly describes my intentions.

After 9/11 I read the quran and decided it was all evil lies about God, and I have been trying to undemine Islam ever since. One reason is that I would like to free muslims from the fear of hell that they themselves suffer, because of this false teaching. Another is that I would like to try and stop them trying to take over the west.

See my thread, Is the quran the words of God. On the religion forum.

it was what I saw lacking in all the right wing debate.

truth didnt matter to them.

truth matters

WRY:

1. produced by a distortion or lopsidedness of the facial features: a wry grin.

2. abnormally bent or turned to one side; twisted; crooked: a wry mouth or idea.

3. devious in course or purpose; misdirected.

4. contrary; perverse.

5. distorted or perverted, as in meaning.

CATCHER :a person that catches.

I try to use humor (1) to catch (2-5).

WRY:

1. produced by a distortion or lopsidedness of the facial features: a wry grin.

2. abnormally bent or turned to one side; twisted; crooked: a wry mouth or idea.

3. devious in course or purpose; misdirected.

4. contrary; perverse.

5. distorted or perverted, as in meaning.

CATCHER :a person that catches.

I try to use humor (1) to catch (2-5).

Twisted and perverted fit...

Forum List

Back