Where will you go when N. Korean agents release biological weapon in major U.S. cities

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Where Will You Go When North Korean Agents Release Biological Weapons In Major U.S. Cities?

Most Americans have no idea that biological weapons could potentially bring our nation to a complete and utter standstill within a matter of days.

In recent articles I have been trying to get people to understand why it would be so exceedingly dangerous for the United States to attack North Korea. If the North Koreans used weapons of mass destruction, we

A war with North Korea would be fundamentally different from other wars
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well if anything the article gives a few minute thought process to what would I-we do if this were to occur. It would certainly be difficult to prepare for since it couldn't been seen, nor heard. and the CDC would take days if not months to pick up the fact it was purposely put out there.

Most we can do is hope it never happens.

Where Will You Go When North Korean Agents Release Biological Weapons In Major U.S. Cities?

Most Americans have no idea that biological weapons could potentially bring our nation to a complete and utter standstill within a matter of days.

In recent articles I have been trying to get people to understand why it would be so exceedingly dangerous for the United States to attack North Korea. If the North Koreans used weapons of mass destruction, we

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well if anything the article gives a few minute thought process to what would I-we do if this were to occur. It would certainly be difficult to prepare for since it couldn't been seen, nor heard. and the CDC would take days if not months to pick up the fact it was purposely put out there.

Since I live on the east coast and pretty far from a major city, I will be in front of my TV eating popcorn, while Thinking back when Bill Clinton gave the Chinese the ability to pinpoint a rocket anywhere on earth(which then China gave to N Korea). Then I am going to think about how Obama, sat back and didn't do shit, while the flat top fat boy, did nuclear test year after year and did nothing. So while some conservatives live in large cities, most of the population are liberals, and when it hits those bastions of liberalism, it will be a mass abortion of post birth. Elections have consequences and when you voted for Obama not once but twice, then you deserve all the misery that Obama allowed to happen to you. Whether it is by nuclear, biological or chemical, liberals hate humans, and whatever it takes, the liberal elites want a lot less of you..

6 Billion People Humans To Be Killed By The Elite – New World Order Depopulation Agenda | Self-Sufficiency

I'd go straight to Trump country. Those people felt safe voting for Trump because when our enemies attack, they go after cities and liberal areas. And they don't mind that.
You wont be allowed in there, because we want people work and are willing to be satisfied, not some liberal whiney as puke, bitching and moaning because his welfare check is a few minutes late.

I'd go straight to Trump country. Those people felt safe voting for Trump because when our enemies attack, they go after cities and liberal areas. And they don't mind that.
You wont be allowed in there, because we want people work and are willing to be satisfied, not some liberal whiney as puke, bitching and moaning because his welfare check is a few minutes late.
You voted for our enemies to become emboldened enough to attack my city? Then fuck you, I'm driving to your town and holing up in a hotel for as long as I want. Which I can do since my city is one of the places that makes all the GDP in this country, and a dollar goes a looooong way in your patch of empty land.

I've been building a bomb shelter since the November 12, 2016.

• Banned
The huge down fall to N. Korea's TESTING BOMB this week is the jackass is doing it near a FAULT LINE and near a Volcano that should go over well.

You voted for our enemies to become emboldened enough to attack my city? Then fuck you, I'm driving to your town and holing up in a hotel for as long as I want. Which I can do since my city is one of the places that makes all the GDP in this country, and a dollar goes a looooong way in your patch of empty land.
Like Chicago? I wonder what would happen if the farmers stopped producing goods so those criminals didn't have food? Do you really want to go there, dumbass?

Like Chicago? I wonder what would happen if the farmers stopped producing goods so those criminals didn't have food? Do you really want to go there, dumbass?
We pay farmers to throw away crops every year and at the same time subsidize the shit out of their farming operations. Subsidize with what money, you ask? Oh yeah, the money from liberal cities that generate 85% of the country's GDP. Your welcome.

We pay farmers to throw away crops every year and at the same time subsidize the shit out of their farming operations. Subsidize with what money, you ask? Oh yeah, the money from liberal cities that generate 85% of the country's GDP. Your welcome.
If the farmers stop making the food then there wont be a government, their wont be anyone in the cites and there wont be anyone getting fucking welfare either. You are not welcome, please stay in the cities that you so adore. Figures that they vote for a son of a bitch who doesn't do anything but bow down to dictators, allow them to achieve accurate missile tech, get WMD's then run like shit from the very cities that they are so proud of. God stop it, my sides are hurting at how funny you liberals are.

By the way, it is the liberal fairness that keeps some farmers from making too much food. They don't want to have lower prices because some liberal states cant compete, so they pay those farmers to be FAIR. All it takes is a few farmers to say no, to the liberal machine, and soon a bunch of rioting liberals would be out there in UC Berkley burning buildings and punching women. Oh, sorry, that already happened and there was plenty of food, just liberals being liberals I guess.

If the farmers stop making the food then there wont be a government, their wont be anyone in the cites and there wont be anyone getting fucking welfare either. You are not welcome, please stay in the cities that you so adore. Figures that they vote for a son of a bitch who doesn't do anything but bow down to dictators, allow them to achieve accurate missile tech, get WMD's then run like shit from the very cities that they are so proud of. God stop it, my sides are hurting at how funny you liberals are.
Your farmer threat is stupid as fuck.

I know you're sitting there, hoping for another 9/11 like a good little alt-righty. But if the OP is right, and the guy you voted for ends up getting my home destroyed, then I'm pitching a tent in your backyard.

By the way, it is the liberal fairness that keeps some farmers from making too much food. They don't want to have lower prices because some liberal states cant compete, so they pay those farmers to be FAIR. All it takes is a few farmers to say no, to the liberal machine, and soon a bunch of rioting liberals would be out there in UC Berkley burning buildings and punching women. Oh, sorry, that already happened and there was plenty of food, just liberals being liberals I guess.
Most farmers would go out of business if liberal laws weren't protecting them. You think Wal-Mart would suffer some shitty little small town farmers daring to compete with them? LOL!!! :rofl:

I know you're sitting there, hoping for another 9/11 like a good little alt-righty. But if the OP is right, and the guy you voted for ends up getting my home destroyed, then I'm pitching a tent in your backyard.
Are you going to be nice to the dog when you pitch the tent? Or are you going to just bash through the front door, typical of a lunatic lefty?

Are you going to be nice to the dog when you pitch the tent? Or are you going to just bash through the front door, typical of a lunatic lefty?
Probably bash through the door. I have no respect for someone who cheers 9/11.

Most farmers would go out of business if liberal laws weren't protecting them. You think Wal-Mart would suffer some shitty little small town farmers daring to compete with them? LOL!!! :rofl:
I guess you don't realize that most farms are self sufficient, because since their fathers, fathers , father, have run farms, the capability to make a farm work is just too complex for your intellectual ineptitude?

Probably bash through the door. I have no respect for someone who cheers 9/11.
I can only wish you would bash through the door.

I guess you don't realize that most farms are self sufficient, because since their fathers, fathers , father, have run farms, the capability to make a farm work is just too complex for your intellectual ineptitude?

Oh yeah? Then I guess they can start turning away their massive subsidies and government protections.

Forum List

Back