sports created by freemasons to keep us distracted from world events.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
this guy has really done his homework. Steelers owner Dan Rooney was murdered as a sacrifice.None of these NFL owners are REALLY owners of these teams.they are just figureheads same as how the president is not really the one running the country,he is just a puppet serving his masters,the bankers. same thing with these NFL owners,when you listen to the video,it all makes sense.

All these sports games are scripted.Tom Brady and Roger Goodel as well as ALL the NFL owners,are all satanic. not all the sports players are of course but many such as brady and the NFL owners all are.you just need to listen to the video to understand it all.

this guy has really done his homework.

I been following this myself the last couple years.I no longer watch NFL playoffs or superbowls cause i know exactly whats going to happen. the year before when the Broncos won,there was no doubt in my mind they would win cause they wanted manning to retire on top.

when the pats were down by 25 points,there was no doubt in my mind it was all planned for them to come back,i called all my friends and told them to watch for them to come back cause I follow this all the time. its all because of 9/11 the NFL wants the PATRIOTS to be winners,the red white and blue and all that.

Tom Brady has been exposed.

Brady is gay as well.I always suspected this,now we have PROOF.

Last edited:
I don't think it's staged, but good for you if you don't follow it anymore.

It's meaningless entertainment to keep the beta men satisfied and working at their dead end jobs so they will spend money going to games, buying merchandise, etc.

It's meaningless entertainment to keep the beta men satisfied and working at their dead end jobs so they will spend money going to games, buying merchandise, etc.
In other words, you bet on Atlanta.

I have no idea what you are talking about, since I don't watch sports since I have a million better things to do with my time. And I don't play sports because I'm not 17 years old anymore and actually have important work and responsibilities.

I have no idea what you are talking about, since I don't watch sports since I have a million better things to do with my time. And I don't play sports because I'm not 17 years old anymore and actually have important work and responsibilities.
In other words you bet on Atlanta and lost. And you got cut from the football team when you were a kid.

Amirite? Or Am I right?

its actually meaningless entertainment so they can keep us distracted from our corrupt politicians starting wars across the country all the time.our government is the most corrupt government in the world.these playoffs and superbowls at the least have been scripted and planned months in advance long before they happen with the outcome planned months before.I was not awake on this till a couple of months ago.

It didnt used to be like this,But the NFL is a corrupt cartel same as our government is.has been for about the last two decades at least.

Forum List

Back