Where The Hate Comes From

Discussion in 'USMB Op-Eds' started by Mrs. M., Jan 30, 2017.

1. Mrs. M.

Mrs. M. Man Feed Guest Writer Op-ed Contributor

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,401
    Well, you've got some prayer back up now so expect things to change because they will. You know what is going on so from here on out keep in mind that these fools are going to spend eternity in hell for what they are doing and even now - their days are numbered. This should give you a sense of peace and rest and it would be a good time to recharge your body, mind and spirit with happy thoughts, thinking on things that are of good report, beauty, outdoors, viewing photographs of hiking, waterfalls, anything restful. Rest your mind from even thinking about it.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. 12icer

12icer Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,071
    More liberal BULLSHIT and talking point LIES why don't you just crawl up shitbitches ass and eat the shit you are putting out.

Just because they aren't in jail does not mean they aren't guilty. They are definitely guilty but just haven't found their exterminator yet. Don't bet they won't though. Especially with all the shit you liberal piles of dogshit are doing to incite the sleeping giant to action. All of the hate comes from YOU LIBERALS manufactured fantasy personas. The poor mistreated black man, the poor mistreated gay, the poor mistreated muslim, the bad old Christian, The bad old white working man. The bad old corporation that pays everyones bills. You liberals SUCK, and are pure shit. You have no morals, no intellect, no sense of responsibility, no honor, no respect for others rights, absolutely no love of this country >>>>>> just as all of your like minded followers of the La Societe du spectacle. Liberals are so ignorant and completely indoctrinated they can't even decipher their own views and what they are based on. The plan was started before a single one of them was born, and they all follow like sheep to the wolfs lair.

3. mamooth

mamooth Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,136
    Interesting. I'd not heard of the "gang stalking" before. Do a search, and it's all over the internet.

The highlights:

The victims say that some mysterious force has organized to stalk and terrorize them.

Some of them say it's satanic forces, or aliens, or freemasons with secret weapons, and so on.

Some say it's something more prosaic, like government agents, and they also say the ones claiming satanic forces are really government plants who are out to discredit their much more sane selves.

A commonality is that they all attribute everything that happens around them to the gangstalking, and that the they are one of the few people smart enough to connect the dots about what's happening around them.

4. mamooth

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,136
    How very fascist you. Sieg heil to you do.

We stomped you Nazi cockroaches once. We'll do it again.

5. The Great Goose

The Great Goose Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,507
    I have no proof this has anything to do with the Fed. I might have been targeted before I was born for all I know because my life has been weird.

6. The Great Goose

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,507
    It could just be a bunch of weirdos with social media to connect them. Like a spontaneous phenomenon.

Think about it. Every small town has a percentage of shit stirrers. With the internet they can connect and do their ganging up in a more sophisticated way. I've seen them doing it on Fb groups. They have zero shame about it.

Internet has sparked off heaps of communities. Look at the alt right.

Gangstalkers are just successful village idiots. Whether they've been harnessed by another more coherent community is not yet proven.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Mrs. M.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,401
    From what I have looked up on it, it varies from continent to continent and each individual case appears to be unique. European gang stalking appears to be very sophisticated which is where the woman in this video lives. She is a Doctor who worked at CERN which is a conspiracy theorists dream to begin with. When she became suspicious about CERN and investigated it, she later appeared in a high profile court case which led to her being gang stalked for 4 years before she went public and in her case it was extreme including attempts on her life. Nothing small town about it. This is her story:

There is clearly a level of frustration in her voice as she tells her story but as you can see her reaction was to address it from more of a clinical study /observation. This is interesting because people do tend to respond to something with their own experience / tools for coping, etc. I've never experienced what you are going through but I do feel great compassion for what you have been suffering through. No person should have to tolerate such treatment. As it does appear in the Doctor's case (video above) that the courts and authorities are in on it - I do pray the judgment of God falls upon them for failing to do what is required of them (according to the laws of the land) and that they are swiftly removed and replaced with those who are honest and upright.

8. mamooth

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,136
    I've seen the Dr's videos.

She makes them from a tinfoil-lined room.

She says she's been "shot" repeatedly with ... secret energy weapons! Which leave no external damage, of course. Apparently, the military intelligence agencies are using her as weapons test target. And the police won't investigate, which proves they're in on it.

9. Mrs. M.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,401
    First let me say, I was mistaken. She said in the opening of the video that she has been a target for over a year now. I thought she said four years. That is incorrect. As for the Doctor's mental capacity. Her credentials are very impressive. She was a particle physicist at CERN and would understand and know more about advanced weapons used by military intelligence agencies and such. She has a Ph d and attended Oxford. She said her trouble didn't begin until after she began investigating the financial crisis and how to prevent them and to stop the incredible amount of fraud that went with it. After she went that direction she was targeted in the very first week. Coincidence? I don't think so. Just because you are not aware of such advanced weaponry does not mean that it doesn't exist. They have weapons in the intell community that can induce a heart attack. How many people are aware of that fact?

I believe her. I think with the hundreds of cases / testimonies of people being gang stalked (and yes, in some cases the same type weapons were used on them - very high tech but it does exist) that we can dismiss the idea that these people are all crazy. If it were one person, you could possibly make the case but with highly educated, well balanced people such as the doctor in the video and many others like her, it simply isn't possible. These people are telling the truth.

Something you should, Mamooth, consider as I noticed that you have a habit of accusing people of being crazy when you don't like what they are speaking about...... there is a spiritual law, whatsoever a man sows, that shall he reap. As you continue to accuse people of being crazy when you know they are not, and fail to show any sign of empathy or compassion for what is happening to them, the day will come when you may find yourself in a very severe place of trial with no one to believe you, help you or show you any compassion. They may even mock you which would only add to your sufferings. So when that day comes, Mamooth,I pray that the Lord will remind you of the times you treated others that way and that the spiritual law of reaping and sowing has been activated in your life.

10. The Great Goose

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,507
    No she means targeted by energy weapons for 1year. She goes on to say she was gangstalked for 4 years before that. I've just come through the 4year program.

Its death by a thousand paper cuts. It's very hard to explain how they wear you down and how you can't respond to any of it without looking like you are over reacting.

• Informative Informative x 2