Where is the F--king leadership?

What you're angry about is that Obama isn't doing what you want him to do. But have a think, maybe he knows a bit more than you do about the situation?

Then tell us what exactly IS he doing?

He has pissed off at least 7 solid allies, all to appease some just fucking awful countries - has wasted a full year in allowing iran to build up MORE nuclear weapons stockpiles, has apologized in the most humiliating ways for actions that needed to be taken - what has Russia ever apologized for? - AND has put the country on far worse financial footing.

Yes, he came in and inherited a financial crisis, but has worsened it with a massive health care plan that will raise taxes more and will push any kind of jobs recovery even further into the future, if ever.

Given that he is 1/4th through his first (and only) term, and to those supporting Bloomberg, I ask, "ok, what has he accomplished of substance"?

Last edited:
What you're angry about is that Obama isn't doing what you want him to do. But have a think, maybe he knows a bit more than you do about the situation?

He has pissed off at least 7 solid allies, all to appease some just fucking awful countries - has wasted a full year in allowing iran to build up MORE nuclear weapons stockpiles, has apologized in the most humiliating ways for actions taken that needed to be - has Russia apologized for ANYTHING? - AND has put the country on far worse financial footing.

Yes, he came in and inherited a financial crisis, but has worsened it with a massive health care plan that will raise taxes more, which will push any kind of jobs recovery even further into the future, if ever.

Given that he is 1/4th through his first (and only) term, and to those supporting Bloomberg, I ask, "ok, what has he accomplished of substance"?

Kept Hillary and McCain from being President. Talk about a no-win scenario.

Obama has been building a solid base for a full recovery by our nation.

This takes time and Obama is making full use of it to help our country.

Again, we should thank our lucky stars we have a great leader in Obama.

He has pissed off at least 7 solid allies, all to appease some just fucking awful countries - has wasted a full year in allowing iran to build up MORE nuclear weapons stockpiles, has apologized in the most humiliating ways for actions that needed to be taken - what has Russia ever apologized for? - AND has put the country on far worse financial footing.

Yes, he came in and inherited a financial crisis, but has worsened it with a massive health care plan that will raise taxes more and will push any kind of jobs recovery even further into the future, if ever.

One of the most important things he has done is to tell the rest of the world is that he is not BushCheney.

I am sure if Obama realized he was doing that, he would stop immedately.

Probably not. A leader is guided by vision and not focus groups.

:lol:

Posts like these keeps me coming back here.

:clap2:

Oh looky.. JEWSCHOLAR showing how his pussy bleeds because Obama is not out defending Israe, er, the US from Iran because Israe, er the US is in danger of getting punked by ANOTHER nation who "secretly" has nukes but "officially" states otherwise. Gosh.. talk about an open attempt by Zionzis to wag the American dog by the tail.

One of the most important things he has done is to tell the rest of the world is that he is not BushCheney.

Along with pissing off longtime, strong allies, like the UK, France, South Korea, Czech Republic, Poland, Israel...anyone else I leave off the list?

And that's the same crap the democruds have attacked the republicans for, just sitting on the sideline declaring what they are not, rather than what they are for.

How long is he going to stand up and pontificate without taking action against iran? N Korea? Or the disaster of an economy?

I am sure if Obama realized he was doing that, he would stop immedately.

:lol::lol: too funny, heck, I am laughin more than cryin in here lately, that's a good thing :eek:

Obama has destroyed the mythology of Islamic extremism. After he made his speech in Cairo, Hezbollah lost the election in Lebanon, Pakistan attacked the Taliban, and the Mullahs had to fight down a revolution in Iran. That's leadership.

The morons on the right wouldn't know leadership if it bit them in the ass.

All of these things were the direct results of only the speech by Obama? No other factors? No other causes?

No campaign in Lebanon?

No undercurrents of unrest with a longing for freedom in Iran. No Western educated Iranians?

No military preparation by the Pakistanis over the last several months before going to war? No previous battles before the speech?

Grabbing unrelated events and grouping them means nothing. In three years when the whole society in that area has changed and Islam has been swept aside, let's talk about it again.

You know, like the "Tear Down This Wall" speech.

Not a result of the speech, a result of the change in American leadership.

George Bush and Dick Cheney were the best recruiters AQ ever had.

Obama has destroyed the mythology of Islamic extremism. After he made his speech in Cairo, Hezbollah lost the election in Lebanon, Pakistan attacked the Taliban, and the Mullahs had to fight down a revolution in Iran. That's leadership.

All of these things were the direct results of only the speech by Obama? No other factors? No other causes?

No campaign in Lebanon?

No undercurrents of unrest with a longing for freedom in Iran. No Western educated Iranians?

No military preparation by the Pakistanis over the last several months before going to war? No previous battles before the speech?

Grabbing unrelated events and grouping them means nothing. In three years when the whole society in that area has changed and Islam has been swept aside, let's talk about it again.

You know, like the "Tear Down This Wall" speech.

Not a result of the speech, a result of the change in American leadership.

George Bush and Dick Cheney were the best recruiters AQ ever had.

I think you are selling the guys who flew jets into the twin towers a bit short.

Any person of good conscience - or with an IQ over 11 - has just GOT to be fed up with Obama's complete and total lack of leadership with respect to Iran:

I was fed up with Obama while he was still a Senator in the Illinois Congress. This "shit for brains" wonder boy couldn't even get the oath of office correct when he was sworn in as President. Guess it should have been on a teleprompter too. Maybe this was an early clue as to what we were going to have for a President.

It's Obama's fault Roberts tripped up?

Along with pissing off longtime, strong allies, like the UK, France, South Korea, Czech Republic, Poland, Israel...anyone else I leave off the list?

And that's the same crap the democruds have attacked the republicans for, just sitting on the sideline declaring what they are not, rather than what they are for.

How long is he going to stand up and pontificate without taking action against iran? N Korea? Or the disaster of an economy?

1. What's the basis for believing those nations are pissed off?
2. Poland isn't a long-time US ally. Hell, it's been an enemy within the past two decades.

1. What's the basis for believing those nations are pissed off?
2. Poland isn't a long-time US ally. Hell, it's been an enemy within the past two decades.

Poles, Czechs: U.S. Missile Defense Shift A "Betrayal"

From a leftist blog, no less.

Obama has fucked our credibility to the point that noone will trust us. There are those who may have disliked Bush, but at least you knew what he stood for, and he kept his word.

Besides failing horrifically on Iran, he has now admitted Gitmo won't be closed by year end - so where is the leftwing media backlash for that?

Then here's a suggestion, maybe Obama best go "LEAD" those other nations, cuz he sure ain't doin it here, but somehow I don't think they would want that.

He's was so busy apologizing for what the USA has done in the past, and now he is wallowing in a pool of indecision wondering which supporter to reward next with a position in government service, which Marxist to hire next and the list goes on, should I send troops, should I not, good damn thing in WWII we didn't have "leaders" such as this, God help us all.

He shows he's at least willing to think a bit more about the situation. Cons call that "dithering". We've seen already what their lack of "dithering" has wrought.

Forum List

Back