Where is Roadrunner?

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
I'm wondering if he mentioned going on vacation to anyone? He has not been writing for some days now and I am wondering, where is he? I hope he is alright! Also I have not seen Liberal Media on here for some time now. Hope she is alright too.

I notice when you are gone, Mr. H. You are very valuable member of USMB. A VIP. We'd miss you terribly if you were gone.

Liberal Media has not written anything in over a month at least. She's been missing for awhile. I'm praying she is alright.

I notice when you are gone, Mr. H. You are very valuable member of USMB. A VIP. We'd miss you terribly if you were gone.
Gimme a hug. :smiliehug:

Whoop! Not THAT close. :slap:

I'm at times a vile despicable ignorant foul-mouthed idiot. I do have my moments in the sun, but they are few and far between.

There are a lot of folks whom I wish were still active members, but that is totally out of our control.

In the meantime, I shall myself remain.... out of control. :fu:

:beer:

I'm wondering if he mentioned going on vacation to anyone? He has not been writing for some days now and I am wondering, where is he? I hope he is alright! Also I have not seen Liberal Media on here for some time now. Hope she is alright too.

I need to add Hot Potato to the list. LIberal Media, Roadrunner and Hot Potato. Where are they?

Forum List

Back