Where is Janeane Garofalo?

and yet you routinely act like a redneck simpleton in thread after thread.

this is the extent of your posting power. ... what a sad, angry little over-compensator you make yourself out to be. ....

i'm no fan of JG, but you wouldn't last 3 minutes on the same debate stage with her... not without going red, giving up and punching her.

it's much the same as your ability here on this forum, where you meltdown and rifle off tarrets-laiden neg reps. ... please suffer a domestic accident.

For many members here at USMB, Neg Rep is a way of showing disagreement, and rightfully so.

I personally would prefer a "Pump Off" button that I could hit, much like we can use the "Thanks" button to let a poster know we agree with them, but I'm not the owner of this forum.

Might I suggest that you either PM or post a Visitor message to whomever you feel is harassing you with Neg Rep's?

Coming into a thread to blather about how put upon you are by someone taking offense to your {cough, sputter... cough} opinion is just a BIT pathetic, imho.

Just to set the record straight Jiggs neg repped me cause he didn't like what I had to say, so I returned the favor in kind and now he's whining about it like a little dipshit pudddy cat. meeeeeeeeeeeeeeow!

and yet you routinely act like a redneck simpleton in thread after thread.

this is the extent of your posting power. ... what a sad, angry little over-compensator you make yourself out to be. ....

i'm no fan of JG, but you wouldn't last 3 minutes on the same debate stage with her... not without going red, giving up and punching her.

it's much the same as your ability here on this forum, where you meltdown and rifle off tarrets-laiden neg reps. ... please suffer a domestic accident.

For many members here at USMB, Neg Rep is a way of showing disagreement, and rightfully so.

I personally would prefer a "Pump Off" button that I could hit, much like we can use the "Thanks" button to let a poster know we agree with them, but I'm not the owner of this forum.

Might I suggest that you either PM or post a Visitor message to whomever you feel is harassing you with Neg Rep's?

Coming into a thread to blather about how put upon you are by someone taking offense to your {cough, sputter... cough} opinion is just a BIT pathetic, imho.

Just to set the record straight Jiggs neg repped me cause he didn't like what I had to say, so I returned the favor in kind and now he's whining about it like a little dipshit pudddy cat. meeeeeeeeeeeeeeow!

Willow, Willow, Willow........

Would Jesus Approve?:tongue:

And what you just did is different...how, exactly?

Oh, right...a leftist wishing violence on someone is intellectual, tolerant, and compassionate. I forgot.

Well, sunshine: for one, I didn't go into a hysterical diatribe using an incoherent series of curse words. For two, I said "please".

Contrary to your convenient belief system, acknowledging psychopathic personality disorder (such as jester) does not equate to suffering from it.

Anyhow, I'm no "leftist," cool guy... I just hate the far right way more than I hate the far left. The fascist right are MUCH more dysfunctional and systematically destroying our country. It's not even remotely close. Mmm-kay? Hope that clears it up for you.
Oh, it does indeed. Let me paraphrase: "Anything I say is fine. Anything you say is hateful." :lol:

Nobody pounds the Conservatives like Janeane Garafalo..

Very inteligent woman who spells out the true meaning of American Conservatism

Close. She spells out leftist distortions about conservatism.

Remember, this is the allegedly intelligent person who said of the Tea Party: "...this is about hating a black man in the White House. This is racism straight up."

You accept that as truth because you want it to be. Evidence suggesting otherwise is ignored.

Thanks for sharing reb

Garafalo really has the Conservtives pegged. She would be a great addition to Fox News (she even has blonde hair!)

Help them become really Fair and Balanced

Problem is that other Fox commentators couldn't compete with her

She can only join the blondes at Fox if she holds a law degree. Send her a memo.

Garafalo would have no problem fitting in with the other bleached blondes at Fox. She would clean their clock on a daily basis.

Why not give it a try?

Remember, this is the allegedly intelligent person who said of the Tea Party: "...this is about hating a black man in the White House. This is racism straight up."

You accept that as truth because you want it to be. Evidence suggesting otherwise is ignored.

Why would she say such a thing about the Tea Baggers

obama-witchdoctor-muck.jpg

So you point to ONE sign and paint the whole movement with the motivation behind it.

Looks like you support our troops when they kill their officers, then.
ShootOfficers3.gif

Shame on you.

So you point to ONE sign and paint the whole movement with the motivation behind it.

Shame on you.

teapartysign1sm.jpg

Janeane is obviously picking on you

I still don't see why Garafalo would say such things about the Tea Party

teaparty_robertson_spelling_racist_problem.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh, come ONE!!

Where's that famous sense of humour that keeps you laughing at Palin Jokes?

The fact of the matter is that in the beginning of the movement, the Tea Party tolerated a large number of racists. They had the opinion that they had to allow everyone to attend their rallies. Any thought or any banner was allowed at rallies.

The press had a field day picking out the racists and highlighting them. These racists began to represent the tea party to many Americans.

After the disgraceful showing at the signing of the Healthcare bill, where certain members were accused of shouting the N word at black congressmen...the Tea Party got smart

They are now doing a better job of controlling their message and cleaning out those who do not represent that message. It was a long time coming but it appears to be working

The fact of the matter is that in the beginning of the movement, the Tea Party tolerated a large number of racists. They had the opinion that they had to allow everyone to attend their rallies. Any thought or any banner was allowed at rallies.

The press had a field day picking out the racists and highlighting them. These racists began to represent the tea party to many Americans.

After the disgraceful showing at the signing of the Healthcare bill, where certain members were accused of shouting the N word at black congressmen...the Tea Party got smart

They are now doing a better job of controlling their message and cleaning out those who do not represent that message. It was a long time coming but it appears to be working

***yawn***

I hope you have more than the race card to play when Hillary runs against Obama.:lol:

After the disgraceful showing at the signing of the Healthcare bill, where certain members were accused of shouting the N word at black congressmen...
You do realize that never happened, right?

Ummmmm....according to Fox News
And a number of police officers who were there. It never happened. It was nothing more than yet another case of liberal idiots playing the proverbial race card. Ya' fools might want to cease with that tactic. Seeing as though it's a continually failing tactic.

Face it RW. In spite of the fact that Obama has inflicted major damage on himself due to his abject failings and fully proven ineptness, the tea party is inflicting just as much damage on him......And that just drives you fools who were duped into voting for the inept moron friggin' bonkers.

Oh, and I thought he PROMISED that this summer was the summer of recovery. Looks like he lied straight to your ignorant faces yet again. What was proven yesterday is that this has been the summer of further misery for so many americans due to Obama's abject failings. But hey, you keep buying into Obama's failed attempts to turn major failings into IMAGINED successes, and we'll just keep laughin' at ya'.

Forum List

Back