Where is Janeane Garofalo?

I dunno, and don't care. So long as her barely talented ass isn't in front of a camera we are all winners.
Actually, it's a good thing to have whackjobs like her in front of the camera. It only further helps people to understand that progressives are friggin' idiots to the core. Are anti-americans to the core. Are racebaiting lil' maggots to the core.

We need to keep Obama, his loony patient dumping wife, Penn and Garafolo out front and center to help ensure that another blooming progressive idiot like Obama is never again elected to lead this great country!

I dunno, and don't care. So long as her barely talented ass isn't in front of a camera we are all winners.
Actually, it's a good thing to have whackjobs like her in front of the camera. It only further helps people to understand that progressives are friggin' idiots to the core. Are anti-americans to the core. Are racebaiting lil' maggots to the core.

We need to keep Obama, his loony patient dumping wife, Penn and Garafolo out front and center to help ensure that another blooming progressive idiot like Obama is never again elected to lead this great country!

exactly:clap2:

And what you just did is different...how, exactly?

Oh, right...a leftist wishing violence on someone is intellectual, tolerant, and compassionate. I forgot.

Well, sunshine: for one, I didn't go into a hysterical diatribe using an incoherent series of curse words. For two, I said "please".

Contrary to your convenient belief system, acknowledging psychopathic personality disorder (such as jester) does not equate to suffering from it.

Anyhow, I'm no "leftist," cool guy... I just hate the far right way more than I hate the far left. The fascist right are MUCH more dysfunctional and systematically destroying our country. It's not even remotely close. Mmm-kay? Hope that clears it up for you.

Last edited:

Oh, right...a leftist wishing violence on someone is intellectual, tolerant, and compassionate. I forgot.

Well, sunshine: for one, I didn't go into a hysterical diatribe using an incoherent series of curse words. For two, I said "please".

Contrary to your convenient belief system, acknowledging psychopathic personality disorder (such as jester) does not equate to suffering from it.

Anyhow, I'm no "leftist," cool guy... I just hate the far right way more than I hate the far left. The fascist right are MUCH more dysfunctional and systematically destroying our country. It's not even remotely close. Mmm-kay? Hope that clears it up for you.

For you, who just wished for another poster to suffer a 'domestic accident' - to think anyone is more dysfunctional than you... Really, fucking laughable.

Sick little puppy, Jugsy

Interesting rationalization you've got going there.

My-Poster.jpg

For you, who just wished for another poster to suffer a 'domestic accident' - to think anyone is more dysfunctional than you... Really, fucking laughable.

Sick little puppy, Jugsy

Hi there Ms. Congeniality. Shall we review your hourly venom spewed at other posters who disagree with you? Different when you do it, huh? We understand.

Anyhoo, here's Cali's latest round of rage-enduced fallout, in the form of a daily "neg rep" from her to me ... So adorable when the cons eat their own:

Wishing harm on some poster because you disagree with their politics is just pathetic. WJ is an idiot, but there is no call for that. Moron.

For the record, I can assure you, it's goes much deeper than mere political disagreement. It's his piss-poor posting style and constant physical threats at others. But, I'm sure that's A-OK in your book, as long as it's lofted by a flag-draped con like yourself.

Last edited:
She was such a cute and perky thing when I first saw here in movies about 15 years ago. Now she's nothing but a hateful hag. She took a wrong turn.

I must have missed those movies I see nothing cute about her. Shes one of those hollywood elites.

She was great in Romy & Michele's High School Reunion.

Wait....

Romy and Michele's High School Reunion (1997)

Inane chick flick comedy.
No wonder it didn't register.

Sick little puppy, Jugsy

Hi there Ms. Congeniality. Shall we review your hourly venom spewed at other posters who disagree with you? Different when you do it, huh? We understand.

Anyhoo, here's Cali's latest round of rage-enduced fallout, in the form of a daily "neg rep" from her to me ... So adorable when the cons eat their own:

Wishing harm on some poster because you disagree with their politics is just pathetic. WJ is an idiot, but there is no call for that. Moron.

For the record, I can assure you, it's goes much deeper than mere political disagreement. It's his piss-poor posting style and constant physical threats at others. But, I'm sure that's A-OK in your book, as long as it's lofted by a flag-draped con like yourself.
Interesting....If that's true, then there is a lil' snake up here who has a future hammering due.

Nobody pounds the Conservatives like Janeane Garafalo..

Very inteligent woman who spells out the true meaning of American Conservatism

and yet you routinely act like a redneck simpleton in thread after thread.

this is the extent of your posting power. ... what a sad, angry little over-compensator you make yourself out to be. ....

i'm no fan of JG, but you wouldn't last 3 minutes on the same debate stage with her... not without going red, giving up and punching her.

it's much the same as your ability here on this forum, where you meltdown and rifle off tarrets-laiden neg reps. ... please suffer a domestic accident.

For many members here at USMB, Neg Rep is a way of showing disagreement, and rightfully so.

I personally would prefer a "Pump Off" button that I could hit, much like we can use the "Thanks" button to let a poster know we agree with them, but I'm not the owner of this forum.

Might I suggest that you either PM or post a Visitor message to whomever you feel is harassing you with Neg Rep's?

Coming into a thread to blather about how put upon you are by someone taking offense to your {cough, sputter... cough} opinion is just a BIT pathetic, imho.

Is she tucked inside of the concrete cornerstone of a new building someplace in New Jersey? Maybe near Jimmy Hoffa...

I love how the most outspoken leftist of this country were on the blame Buoooosh bandwagon and now we hear nothing from them when of of their own does keeps doing and adding to what Bush did.. I guess he wasn't such a bad President after all.

I'd go to the bathroom and throw up if I thought this guy was calling me an outspoken leftist and a Bush hater. If it's me he's talking about, he must be very confused. Maybe took the wrong medications or something. If it isn't me he's talking about, I don't have a clue how the two are related... If it's me he is talking about we need to send him some medical attention very quickly - at least first responders to see if he left the gas on in the kitchen stove or something and has gone loony.:confused:

She's even less fuckable as a blonde.

Thankfully, all of the women I have ever gotten up close and personal with have never been in the public eye - except for maybe a few small court cases that didn't make national news.

no asswipe. you are an intellegual elite asswipe cause you think your the only asswipe who has intellect. sitting there call the rest of us rednecks and simpletons, makes you an intellectual you think.. I think you suck donkey dick Garafolala

and yet you routinely act like a redneck simpleton in thread after thread.

this is the extent of your posting power. ... what a sad, angry little over-compensator you make yourself out to be. ....

i'm no fan of JG, but you wouldn't last 3 minutes on the same debate stage with her... not without going red, giving up and punching her.

it's much the same as your ability here on this forum, where you meltdown and rifle off tarrets-laiden neg reps. ... please suffer a domestic accident.

I hit so many bullseyes in yer butt you leak like a sieve when you takes you a drink bozo.

Forum List

Back