Where is Ebola czar Ron Klain?

10620587_10152501807806275_6529684366685613074_n.jpg

Reagan didn't bring the shit into this country Dumbass.

! That's debatable. I don't remember him setting up immigration policies to keep it out. But, in reality it seems to have occurred in America first; among gay white males. Perhaps Reagan knew something we all suspected: AIDS was created in Reston Virginia on his watch.

Reagan didn't bring the shit into this country Dumbass.

! That's debatable. I don't remember him setting up immigration policies to keep it out. But, in reality it seems to have occurred in America first; among gay white males. Perhaps Reagan knew something we all suspected: AIDS was created in Reston Virginia on his watch.

Sure it was.
And you have the evidence of this as well.

You're just waiting for the perfect time to expose it.

Reagan spent $6 billion on AIDS, you lying piece of shit.
And whose pockets were lined by all that dough you low digit IQ midget? Give me your best guess septic tank.

So all spending on government program goes to line someone's pockets?

"Gasp"! OMG, you are even dumber than your ally, RABBI(t). Hell, yes. Any time money is spent it goes into someone's pockets, crow bait; where the heck did you think it would go?

And whose pockets were lined by all that dough you low digit IQ midget? Give me your best guess septic tank.

"Gasp"! OMG, you are even dumber than your ally, RABBI(t). Hell, yes. Any time money is spent it goes into someone's pockets, crow bait; where the heck did you think it would go?

You said it "lined" someone's pockets. The term "lined" implies something illegitimate occurred. So is it your position that Social Security is illegitimate?

You said it "lined" someone's pockets. The term "lined" implies something illegitimate occurred. So is it your position that Social Security is illegitimate?

Social Security doesn't line anybody's pockets, it was paid in to just like any other insurance; and ,those who reach a certain age reap the benefits as well as their beneficiaries and dependents. You got a problem with that take it up with your grandma or grandpa.

Social Security doesn't line anybody's pockets, it was paid in to just like any other insurance; and ,those who reach a certain age reap the benefits as well as their beneficiaries and dependents. You got a problem with that take it up with your grandma or grandpa.
Well, some paid in, and for them it IS insurance.

Some just latched on through SSI, or crazy checks, and live off taxpayers for life.

Well, some paid in, and for them it IS insurance.

Some just latched on through SSI, or crazy checks, and live off taxpayers for life.

Trumpet that thought LOUD and LONG .... 43 had enough political capital to change SS didn't he ?

Since Ron Klain just took the job two days ago, I suspect he is in a lot of meetings getting caught up on the full picture.

Plus, he has to pick out wallpaper, carpet, and furnishings. Then he has to interview secretaries, and find out where the office supply closet and the men's room are.

Then he has to get an Ebola Czar tattoo.

Busy, busy, busy!
Yeah. If Obama had picked someone with relevant experience that wouldn't have happened.

1986:
In a surprise announcement, President Reagan directed the surgeon general yesterday to prepare a "major report" to the American people on AIDS, but on the same day he proposed reducing spending for AIDS research and care programs.

However, in the budget he sent to Congress yesterday, the administration proposed dramatic cuts in the money for research and care programs related to acquired immune deficiency syndrome. Those cuts were called "mindboggling" by Rep. Henry A. Waxman (D., Calif.), chairman of the House subcommittee that oversees the AIDS spending.

"I don't know how many times we have to tell the Reagan people that AIDS is a national emergency and that without the basic research and education - things we should have done years ago - the epidemic will continue to grow," Waxman said.

1986:
In a surprise announcement, President Reagan directed the surgeon general yesterday to prepare a "major report" to the American people on AIDS, but on the same day he proposed reducing spending for AIDS research and care programs.

However, in the budget he sent to Congress yesterday, the administration proposed dramatic cuts in the money for research and care programs related to acquired immune deficiency syndrome. Those cuts were called "mindboggling" by Rep. Henry A. Waxman (D., Calif.), chairman of the House subcommittee that oversees the AIDS spending.

"I don't know how many times we have to tell the Reagan people that AIDS is a national emergency and that without the basic research and education - things we should have done years ago - the epidemic will continue to grow," Waxman said.
AIDS was/is of no concern to anyone with half a lick of common sense, unlike Ebola.

You're not dealing with the most dishonest poster here but damn close. Words mean whatever he wants them to mean.

1986:

AIDS was/is of no concern to anyone with half a lick of common sense, unlike Ebola.
It was just fags and junkies and people who got transfusions that were dying, so no biggie, right?

Forum List

Back