Where is America's main military located?

Most of which have transitioned (some exclusively) to civilian support.

Which further extends, and enhances the idea that civilian corporations are not only consolidating control in the government sector.

Additionally, when large mergers like the ones you mention happen, they must often be approved by the government.

When was the last time you saw the government disprove of such a merger?

View attachment 658082

Now...given your definition do you actually think there is no sway on D.C. from the Military Industrial Complex (MIC)?
What did all that money go for? Lunch?
All of those clients? Lobbyists?
I never said that they had "no sway".

But with some exceptions it isn't an inordinate amount of sway either.

I never said that they had "no sway".

But with some exceptions it isn't an inordinate amount of sway either.
1655257748926.png

I think you are obtuse.

good talk.

ICBMs are located in a handful of bases in the U.S. midwest. A simple Wikipedia search will tell you where.

And ICBMs are never transported with nuclear weapons attached. They are shipped separately to the bases and once prepared for deployment to a silo the warheads are mounted.
This is good news. If the war against the British states will start, the British will not have nuclear missiles.

This is good news. If the war against the British states will start, the British will not have nuclear missiles.
They don't have land based nuclear missiles anyway.

And we're never going to fight the British anyway.

Because Canadian military doctrine is to make a telephone call to the US if they get attacked.
Everyone gives a fuck about their doctrine, this applies to the military security of the USA themselves, defence from the north

They don't have land based nuclear missiles anyway.

And we're never going to fight the British anyway.
I meant British states, 13 colonies of the east coast

Why won't you fight the British? The United States kicked them out twice, and they will be kicked out a third time.

The shame of America today is the fault of British agents.

I meant British states, 13 colonies of the east coast

Why won't you fight the British? The United States kicked them out twice, and they will be kicked out a third time.

The shame of America today is the fault of British agents.

I like the United Kingdom. Any past unpleasantness not withstanding.

My mother did not like them for probably a couple of reasons. She was Scottise (my maternal grandmothers birth surname was "Glasgow") and she blamed them for the U.S. getting involved World War Two.

Yes, I heard that they left the bases with the equipment, I was just not sure that they left everything.

This is a war crime for which the perpetrators must be tried. Need a military tribunal.
Muzzies Killing Muzzies. There's Nothing Better Than That.

Not if the Taliban, who are Sunni, use our weapons against Iran. They're already exterminating the Shiites in Afghanistan.

Which part is a “joke”?
Spooks Are Only Good for Halloween

The C"I"A has failed time and time again. Its agents are useless nerdy academics and loose-cannon fraternity bullies. The sole reason 9/11 took place was because of their incompetence, not collusion. But Americans are afraid to think that is true, so they don't want to question our rickety ladders to the top.

Forum List

Back