Where Hate Really Comes From

Did he say, "He undressed his struggles"?

Oh, no, he said he "addressed" his struggles. That's right.

So he sat around with an "accountability partner", which sounds awfully fucking gay.

And they discussed his "struggles". Could you imagine?

"I saw this guy with bulging bulges", and I wondered what was causing those bulges to bulge?

It amazes me the inanity of the right wing. No wonder they believe all the bullshit Fox spews. They're fucking idiots. Except in secret. Then they're fucking each other.

No wonder they feel they aren't being taken seriously. This shit makes me laugh, well, not "laugh" laugh. More like "guffaw" laugh.

Accountability partner? Seriously?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

accountability partner. kind of sounds like an AA sponsor to me. those fucking assholes.

do you think many people believe catholics are anti-gay?

from my understanding (and i will admit it is very limited) i believe catholics to be anti-homosexual sex, not anti-homosexual.

of course you can argue, what the fuck is the difference?

what is the catholic church asking of its homosexual members? fight back your sexual urges.
what does the catholic church ask of its priests? fight back your sexual urges.

in a way, the catholic church asks that its most important and beloved members (the clergy) deal with the same struggle as its most hated members (gays).

can anyone come up with something that resembles this?

Yes. There is self-hating associated with being gay. That's why it's so important for a gay person to see a counselor who is accepting of homosexuality.

That puts the Keeton lawsuit in some perspective.

Or maybe they are not self hating, they are hating their lifestyle. In which case they need real help not someone telling them everything is okay. I wouldn't expect a drug addict to seek help and have the counselor tell him that he just needs to be accepting of his lifestyle.

So yeah, this does put the Keeton lawsuit in some perspective.

That's what some want for gay people.

i'm gonna get a lot of shit for this but here goes:

what do you want for pedophiles? they couldn't help that they were born sexually attracted to children. do you want sexless lives for them, or do you want them to act out on their sexual desires?

Invalid. With pedophiles, there is clearly a victim (an underaged child without the legal and mental ability to consent) who is being exploited. With consenting adults there is not victim. In this instance, the interest in protecting the child clearly outweighs the pedophiles desire to have sex.

That would be true if we were talking about laws, however, I thought the whole point is that Gay's were born this way. If this is true and it is also true as cad has stated that pedophiles are born that way as well then it is science that made them both this way and science knows no laws of man. Therefore, why are you discriminating against pedophiles? They were born this way, so maybe we need to rethink our laws.

You can't have it both ways. Which one will it be? Born gay/pedophiles or make the choice to be gay/pedophiles?

Last edited:
That was a vile, hateful post, The Light. You make all sex sound deviant and destructive. If you cannot distinguish between consensual sexual love between adults and the sexual abuse of a child.......

I scarcely know what to say. It sometimes seems to me there is nothing to which you will not stoop to prop up a fundamentalist christian POV.

This tendency some folks have to bring up pedophilia as if it were somehow related to homosexuality is nauseating.

That's what some want for gay people.

i'm gonna get a lot of shit for this but here goes:

what do you want for pedophiles? they couldn't help that they were born sexually attracted to children. do you want sexless lives for them, or do you want them to act out on their sexual desires?

Invalid. With pedophiles, there is clearly a victim (an underaged child without the legal and mental ability to consent) who is being exploited. With consenting adults there is not victim. In this instance, the interest in protecting the child clearly outweighs the pedophiles desire to have sex.

Ok, here we go with the "consenting adult" again. So I MUST assume you have no trouble with Incest among consenting adults. After all as long as both are adults they are consenting and love each other.

Or is THAT different?

That was a vile, hateful post, The Light. You make all sex sound deviant and destructive. If you cannot distinguish between consensual sexual love between adults and the sexual abuse of a child.......

I scarcely know what to say. It sometimes seems to me there is nothing to which you will not stoop to prop up a fundamentalist christian POV.

This tendency some folks have to bring up pedophilia as if it were somehow related to homosexuality is nauseating.

How about adult consensual incest? I mean it is just two adults that love each other after all.

Hate is attacking 2 countries that had nothing to do with 9/11.

btw, the incest on the Jerry Springer show is ALWAYS consenting! :D

You know.........gay sex does no harm to the people participating in it, because they both want to be there.

Pedophilia harms children by leaving emotional and mental scars on them that will form their world view towards sex and having a family. Most will react negatively and require extensive therapy to heal.

No. Pedophilia is NOT the same thing as homosexuality.

As far as incest? Well, if the couple is consensual and wants to marry each other, they either (a) have to be fully willing to accept the consequences if they decide to have children, or (b) get sterilized.

I have no idea how Catholics view gay people.

Doesn't stop you from making post after post attacking them, does it? Talk about hate, you stated in another thread that Christians are worse then Muslim terrorists simply because they oppose same sex marriages.

You keep mistating what I actually said. I speak the truth. I get more flack from US Christians opposing marriage equality than I do Muslims. LDS is at the top of my list. They poured a ton of money from out of state to defeat marriage equality legislation in California.

Most incest is NOT between consenting adults. Where do you come up with this shit, RetiredGySgt?

That was NOT the question, be so kind as to answer the question as asked.

Did you know in some States it is illegal to marry your STEP sibling?

What's the matter Retarded Grungy Shithead, you weren't allowed to do that, which is why you know about the law?

Incest is generally committed by an adult family member to a child, so therefore most incest is closer to pedophilia (heterosexual contact mostly as well) than homosexuality ever could be.

As far as incest couples? There was one in Europe (Germany I think) a couple of years ago who were on the news because they had kids. Most people looked down upon what they did. Should they be allowed to do it? Depends on whether or not they are willing to accept FULL responsibility for a child if it's born with problems or if they volunteer to get sterilized.

Homosexuality has NONE of those problems associated with it, except in rare instances.

It is just as dishonest to turn a discussion of christian bigotry towards GLBT people into one on pedophilia as it would be to turn it into one on beastiality or necrophilia or any other outre' and illegal sexual crime.

It's a diversion tactic, and a slimy one: "If we accept homosexuality, what will be asked to accept next?"

The people who write this drivel presumably know, most such crimes are committed by people with what are viewed as heterosexual orientations. Yet they keep throwing dust into the wind, hoping to blind us. "Fear the homosexual; he or she will give shelter to the pedophile."

How ironic to read this crap on a thread about the self-hatred of gays in the closet.

It is a simple question Madeline:

Science doesn't know the laws of man, so are they both "born" that way or is is a "choice".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back