Where Hate Really Comes From

I love the characterization of anyone who wants to live by the Bible as a hater.

This is exactly why we fight against gay marriage. Because you fuckfaces will be shutting the churches down and throwing people in jail the minute they quote the bible or refuse to marry gays in the church.

No Allie. He knew he was gay and never acted on it.

More dishonestly.

He says, SPECIFICALLY, that he is attracted to men, but not GAY because he never acted on it.

So what you are saying, and the truth, once again are diametrically opposed, Sky.

I love the characterization of anyone who wants to live by the Bible as a hater.

This is exactly why we fight against gay marriage. Because you fuckfaces will be shutting the churches down and throwing people in jail the minute they quote the bible or refuse to marry gays in the church.

Nice language Allie.

I have no interest in shutting down churches. They can marry whoever they want. I want civil marriage equality.

No Allie. He knew he was gay and never acted on it.

More dishonestly.

He says, SPECIFICALLY, that he is attracted to men, but not GAY because he never acted on it.

So what you are saying, and the truth, once again are diametrically opposed, Sky.

He has struggled with his homosexual feelings his whole life and never acted on them. He is a celibate gay man.

To tell the truth, I'm not sure if pedophilia is something you're born with, or if its something like a heroin addiction, once you get hooked, you're hooked for life.

One thing that I do know though, the incidences of pedophilia are generally heterosexual type instances, with gay instances of pedophilia being a distant second.

Some gay people are born gay. They know from an early age.

So if it is genetic then maybe, just maybe, scientifically, pedophiles are also genetically destined to be the way they are too. No?

The nature or nurture question. Since most pedophile were child vicitm of abuse themselves my guess is it's nurture not nature.

But there are pedophiles that aren't abused children and there are abused children that aren't pedophiles so you really can't draw that correlation.

Hate is attacking 2 countries that had nothing to do with 9/11.

btw, the incest on the Jerry Springer show is ALWAYS consenting! :D

We attacked the British, the Spanish, the Mexicans, and the Germans and they had nothing to do with 9/11 either.

So if it is genetic then maybe, just maybe, scientifically, pedophiles are also genetically destined to be the way they are too. No?

The nature or nurture question. Since most pedophile were child vicitm of abuse themselves my guess is it's nurture not nature.

But there are pedophiles that aren't abused children and there are abused children that aren't pedophiles so you really can't draw that correlation.

You are correct on that point, but it's been proven by shrinks that if you DO have sexual child abuse in your past, you are more likely to possibly turn out that way than someone who never did.

And, those that did get abused when they were children who don't grow up to be child abusers generally can't do it without a lot of therapy.

Forum List

Back