Where Do You Fit In? - A Political Party Test

Bullshit test. Forced paradigm. Only two parties listed. This is for the mentally conditioned masses. The questions were loaded, with black and white answers. Get real. When you control the terms of the debate, and control the outcome of the answers, you control peoples views of reality.

If I created a quiz that asked a bunch of loaded questions with narrowly defined unimaginative answers to determine if you were a fascist or a communist, how accurate would you rate that?

Moderate Republican...
On economic issues I am "conservative Republican"
On social issues I am "average Democrat".

Overall, your political values are closest to those of a… Liberal Democrat

Big surprise. No offense, M, but this was a pretty transparent test, i.e., the first time I took it, I could have insured that I would have come out a highly conservative Republican (ugh! gives me a bad taste in my mouth just to type that phrase) if I had wanted to.

Given the limitations of the quiz including inclusion of only the two major parties and the lack of a neutral or no opinion on any of the questions, I score as a conservative Republican. On most quizzes of this nature, that allow for more realistic options, I score libertarian.

J said:
This one is better:
iSideWith.com

For a more thorough test, expand the questions and possible responses.
Much better IMO. It still shows a severe bias toward statists, and assumes a Keynesian economic paradigm. I've taken that one before as well. None the less, it is a far superior quiz.

Forum List

Back