Where do they go?

I suspect that when you die, your conscience gets transported into which ever baby (or babby) is gaining consciousness at the exact same time. Some babies don't get a new conscience, which is where the terms new soul and old soul is based on. Most everything you completely forget, but some things linger with you. Which explains deja-vu, and sublime dreams.

Moral of the story: your existence on Earth is a never-ending cycle of heaven or hell, sometimes both; it's whatever you make of it. This is all based on the idea that energy doesn't die, it just changes, and I believe consciousness is a form of energy.

I realize this shit is really out there, but there it is. I do drugs. :dunno:

Previously I was Barabbas, Ghengis Kahn, Pope Urban VIII, Napoleon, PT Barnum, Groucho Marx and Elvis.

I suspect that when you die, your conscience gets transported into which ever baby (or babby) is gaining consciousness at the exact same time. Some babies don't get a new conscience, which is where the terms new soul and old soul is based on. Most everything you completely forget, but some things linger with you. Which explains deja-vu, and sublime dreams.

Moral of the story: your existence on Earth is a never-ending cycle of heaven or hell, sometimes both; it's whatever you make of it. This is all based on the idea that energy doesn't die, it just changes, and I believe consciousness is a form of energy.

Previously I was Barabbas, Ghengis Kahn, Pope Urban VIII, Napoleon, PT Barnum, Groucho Marx and Elvis.

Umm I think you got some overlap there. Explains your multiple personality disorder?

I'd like a serious attempt at an answer...if you can't give one, go away.

I think you like to argue. I'll give it a shot though. I believe your Spirit resides in the Flesh for a time, a life time, Where it was before, or where it goes next, is not for us to know. The focus is on what you do with it and how, while you're here. There is both positive and negative action, which is for each to realize and learn from.

What do you think Ravi???
I dunno...I never really thought about it before. I found out that someone I cared for died yesterday and I just wondered how people got past death.

Dude, I've lost so many people that you get past it by simply moving on and not putting much thought into it.

I feel that one day I'll be reunited with my dad somehow, and that's good enough for me.

That goes right along with the idea of energy and matter..the body or ashes being immersed back into the earth...A cycle of life.

So sorry, Ravi. :(

Honestly, I think the true answer is beyond our human understanding. So we all have our own idea of what works for and comforts us, which we get from whatever source we choose to believe. But I suspect every single one of us will be surprised when we finally get there.

I don't know that anyone can answer your question better than you can.

That goes right along with the idea of energy and matter..the body or ashes being immersed back into the earth...A cycle of life.

I don't want it to be just that. I'm thinkin heaven is the only way to top life as a human. :)

I don't want it to be just that. I'm thinkin heaven is the only way to top life as a human. :)

I hope you get what you want.

Is it interesting to anyone other than me that there never seem to be people who have had "near-death experiences" who wake up and tell us:

"Nothing.....just nothing. I wasn't aware of anything, and nothing happened at all."

Nope.

They ALL have a story.

Either the true "near-death experiences" are not anything near death (even though there is clinical evidence of death in many of those cases), or there really is something going on after your heart stops beating.
:dunno:

Last edited:

Umm I think you got some overlap there. Explains your multiple personality disorder?

No, aliens.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX07j9SDFcc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX07j9SDFcc[/ame]

I'd like to know where dead people go when they die...

Some are cremated. Some are prepared with chemicals and then buried. Some are dropped into pits and covered. Some drown and are never recovered. Some, when blown up, are "cleaned up".

There have been rumors that some become "Soylent Green", but those have not been substantiated.

Hope that helped.

But is the energy of the mind/soul separate from the biological part?

The spiritual goes beyond the physical..

There seems to be some evidence, based on the testimony of those who have seen and talked with the physically 'dead', that we know each other in our spiritual bodies and that we are ourselves in our spiritual bodies. So I think the spirit of course is involved in our identities produced by our minds but is not bound by it. So the mentally damaged or disturbed or other anomalies that may plague us in mortal form do not continue into a different life as our spiritual selves.

I'd like to know where dead people go when they die...

No, no you don't. You just want yet another useless argument.

Nope I think you are wrong and Ravi is really wondering.
Of course this has been a primary question of mankind every since they could conceive death.
And has also been the root of a multitude of religions. Christianity being only the latest and by no means the longest one.

I have been promised a great place with my father, I don't care what you do with my body.

It is better to live my life as if there were a God and die and find out there isn't than to live as if there were no God and die and find out there is.

Think about it.

Forum List

Back