Where did my post go?

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
It was moved....aka.............

1. Why so many American-Africans in T.V. Commercials? was moved to a different forum. Reason: Thread is NOT political. It is race baiting and will not be allowed in the area it was posted in.[/paste:font]
I have searched the board but cannot find it....is there somway I can find out where it was moved to?

Anyhow.....I disagree with the moderator's citation of 'race biting'....just for the record: a definition of 'race baiting' admittedly a dictionary definition...but what else do we have to go by...perhaps the u.s. message board has a different defintion?

Definition of Race Baiting "race baiting : "The act of using racially derisive language, actions, or other forms of communication in order to anger or intimidate or coerce."

First of all no racially derisive language was used, and there was no intent to anger, intimidate or coerce anyone in anyway.

Now of course some were angered...but some will always get angry in regards to just about anything that is posted about anything...we all know dat.

The post was a legitimate question and very political as in it relates to political correctness amongst other things so prevalent in America today and thus deserved to be in the political arena....which matters not to me actually...I care not where they put it...I would just like to know where it is. hehheh To be fair they should have notified everyone where it was getting moved to.

This is my first real test of the board....do not expect it to be the last...unless I get the gold for this....permanent banning? bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Forum List

Back