Where de black people at?

You just make sure you don't criticize Obama for anything. You'll burst into flames.

There is Plenty to criticize him for but you can't acknowledge that because that would destroy your simpleton mentality of "us versus them". If you even had a hint that you agreed on any issue with anyone who you consider a liberal you would have to question everything you believe in......or are told to believe.
It's amusing how you believe your narrow, closed-minded world view is the sum total of reality. :lol:

I've praised Obama for some of his actions. I supported the repeal of DADT for about 6 years now...four of that while I was active duty.

How 'bout you? Any conservative views you agree with?

Bonus points: Criticize Obama for something. And no, "not being far enough to the left" doesn't count.

- Obamacare does NOTHING to bring down costs.
- Obama sold out out to the insurance companies and Big Pharma
- He broke his promise to close GITMO
- Government spending is out of control and cuts need to happen across the board
- Obama is too weak of a president (although he's improved a bit since the election)
- I like the idea of having to pass a drug test to collect welfare or any government assistance

There is Plenty to criticize him for but you can't acknowledge that because that would destroy your simpleton mentality of "us versus them". If you even had a hint that you agreed on any issue with anyone who you consider a liberal you would have to question everything you believe in......or are told to believe.
It's amusing how you believe your narrow, closed-minded world view is the sum total of reality. :lol:

I've praised Obama for some of his actions. I supported the repeal of DADT for about 6 years now...four of that while I was active duty.

Bonus points: Criticize Obama for something. And no, "not being far enough to the left" doesn't count.

- Government spending is out of control and cuts need to happen across the board
- Obama is too weak of a president (although he's improved a bit since the election)
- I like the idea of having to pass a drug test to collect welfare or any government assistance
Rep worthy. :beer: Well said.

So yeah, Obama is far from perfect and the conservatives have plenty of ideas that have real merit. It's when the extremes that are taken that it gets ridiculous.

So yeah, Obama is far from perfect and the conservatives have plenty of ideas that have real merit. It's when the extremes that are taken that it gets ridiculous.
Indeed. :)

Obama, Bush-era photos paint different pictures - In the Loop - The Washington Post

Bush White House:

bush.jpg

Obama White House:

113485155.jpg

As Julien Bond said, the Bush administration used a few token Blacks as shields for protect them from accusations about their racism.
Julian Bond was full of shit.

I am sure that you know much more about Black affairs than Julien Bond.

Those are the folks charged with national security.

Apparently, Obama doesn't think black people can handle that kind of responsibility.

LOL, so that really is what your "point" is? That our black president is racist towards......black people?

Holy fuck that is amazing.
Then explain why there are so few minorities in the Obama White House.

He chooses people by their qualifications, not their race.

President Bush had the most diverse White House in history and the leftist media tried real hard not to notice. He did more for black people in general than any other American in history (with the possible exception of Lincoln) and still lefty idiots couldn't (can't?) wait to declare him a racist at any opportunity.

President Bush had the most diverse White House in history and the leftist media tried real hard not to notice. He did more for black people in general than any other American in history (with the possible exception of Lincoln) and still lefty idiots couldn't (can't?) wait to declare him a racist at any opportunity.

incompetence comes in all shades, moto, and bush proved it

Forum List

Back