Where de black people at?

Obama, Bush-era photos paint different pictures - In the Loop - The Washington Post

Bush White House:

bush.jpg

Obama White House:

113485155.jpg

So what's your point? That our black president is racist towards black people? :eusa_eh:
My point is that leftist claims of valuing diversity are lip service to fool the sheep.

And it worked on you.

Yeah. Just the one.

Such amazing diversity in the Obama White House, wouldn't you say?

So....that picture shows everyone who works in the Obama White House. Glad to see he isn't padding the payroll, isn't it? :D
Those are the folks charged with national security.

Apparently, Obama doesn't think black people can handle that kind of responsibility.

LOL, so that really is what your "point" is? That our black president is racist towards......black people?

Holy fuck that is amazing.

So....that picture shows everyone who works in the Obama White House. Glad to see he isn't padding the payroll, isn't it? :D

Apparently, Obama doesn't think black people can handle that kind of responsibility.

You guys are really cracking me up! :lmao:
Of course. Obama can do no wrong. There is nothing he could do that you wouldn't explain away and excuse.

I often wonder how someone can physically post as often as you do, 43 times a day, EVERY day, 7 days a week for 2.5 years now without taking a break. Then I read a thread like this and it all becomes a little bit clearer.

LOL, so that really is what your "point" is? That our black president is racist towards......black people?

Then explain why there are so few minorities in the Obama White House.

I often wonder how someone can physically post as often as you do, 43 times a day, EVERY day, 7 days a week for 2.5 years now without taking a break. Then I read a thread like this and it all becomes a little bit clearer.

This may come as a shock to you, but your approval is neither sought nor required.

Deal with it, Zippy.

LOL!!! Our Black President hates black people! But he didn't want anyone to know, so he went and married a black woman just to throw us off the trail.

Man, you've uncovered his secret agenda.

Sure, you just bitterly cling to that so you don't have to acknowledge this Administration's lack of diversity.

It's OBAMA, fer cryin' out loud. Everything he does is peachy with you. He could eat a live puppy on national television, and you'd praise him for doing something about the surplus pet population.

This may come as a shock to you, but your approval is neither sought nor required.

Deal with it, Zippy.

It's truly mind boggling when you think about how much time you spend on this site. 43 posts per day EVERY day for almost 1000 straight days. AMAZING.

You are either unemployed or literally have NO social life. Which is it?

LOL!!! Our Black President hates black people! But he didn't want anyone to know, so he went and married a black woman just to throw us off the trail.

I think, if you'll read what I've written, instead of paying attention to the notoriously unreliable voices in your head, you'll find I've said nothing of the sort.

Deal with it, Zippy.

It's truly mind boggling when you think about how much time you spend on this site. 43 posts per day EVERY day for almost 1000 straight days. AMAZING.

I guess you missed the part where I correctly pointed out that you have no say in the manner in which I post.

But you just keep insisting you do. Stuffed shirt progs are funny. :lmao:

I think, if you'll read what I've written, instead of paying attention to the notoriously unreliable voices in your head, you'll find I've said nothing of the sort.

LOL, Ok now I know you're insane.

Deal with it, Zippy.

I guess you missed the part where I correctly pointed out that you have no say in the manner in which I post.

Unemployed AND no social life? I did consider that was a possibility. That would make a whole lot of sense.

LOL, Ok now I know you're insane.
Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.

-- Ronald Reagan, the man whom the left loves to hate because he said it was okay to be proud to be an American

Unemployed AND no social life? I did consider that was a possibility. That would make a whole lot of sense.
You just make sure you don't criticize Obama for anything. You'll burst into flames.

You just make sure you don't criticize Obama for anything. You'll burst into flames.

There is Plenty to criticize him for but you can't acknowledge that because that would destroy your simpleton mentality of "us versus them". If you even had a hint that you agreed on any issue with anyone who you consider a liberal you would have to question everything you believe in......or are told to believe.

There is Plenty to criticize him for but you can't acknowledge that because that would destroy your simpleton mentality of "us versus them". If you even had a hint that you agreed on any issue with anyone who you consider a liberal you would have to question everything you believe in......or are told to believe.
It's amusing how you believe your narrow, closed-minded world view is the sum total of reality. :lol:

I've praised Obama for some of his actions. I supported the repeal of DADT for about 6 years now...four of that while I was active duty.

How 'bout you? Any conservative views you agree with?

Bonus points: Criticize Obama for something. And no, "not being far enough to the left" doesn't count.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back