Where Can I Go to Avoid Leftist Social Lectures

Right now, I use Firefox mostly because all my important passwords are stored there and I like the adons. But I'm getting tired of their endless leftist social lectures every damn time I open a new tab.

I also get this BLM nonsense when I open YouTube, Tiktok or Pinterest.

Right now though, Im looking for a browser alternative that isn't in your face with their Social Justice nonsense. Anybody got a good alternative? Chrome (Google) is just as bad

firefox-lecture.jpg
DuckDuckGo

Dont get triggered bro. If you were smart you would figure out how to tailor your default webpage but youre a fucking idiot.

I'm not axing for the OPINION of any LEFTISTS here -- especially an African's.

I DON'T WANT TO SUPPORT A BROWSER THAT PUSHES A SOCIAL JUSTICE AGENDA

I'm looking for a browser alternative THAT DOES THE JOB OF A BROWSER without pushing an agenda.

Hey now...

That's not fair. Asslips might be a complete and utter imbecile, a wad of genetic garbage, a biological weapon, an oxygen thief, a parasite and an abortion that should have happened...

He is not an African though.

It's just too bad the fuckin Portuguese merchants brought that strain of shit here.

Of course I'm an African 83% of my DNA is from the motherland.
Other 17% is excrement

Right now, I use Firefox mostly because all my important passwords are stored there and I like the adons. But I'm getting tired of their endless leftist social lectures every damn time I open a new tab.

Right now though, Im looking for a browser alternative that isn't in your face with their Social Justice nonsense. Anybody got a good alternative? Chrome (Google) is just as bad

firefox-lecture.jpg

Until they are overthrown there is no escape. And, in an incredible exercise in cognitive dissonance, they will talk about "white privilege" and "systematic racism" at the same time.

asslips, are you trying to tell me Firefox or Chrome or Safari is politically neutral and not pushing an agenda?
firefox-lecture2.jpg
No. I'm telling you that you have to be the dumbest mother fucker on the planet if you cant figure this out. :lol:
He took your title?
I said "dumbest mother fucker on the planet." So that means he took yours.

Very simple
Thats a search engine. He wants a new browser you retarded mother fucker. :lol:
If he sets the search engine as his opening site the browser is irrelevant. If you were evolved you would have known that. But you’re a primitive fool.

firefox-lecture.jpg
Try duckduckgo

asslips, are you trying to tell me Firefox or Chrome or Safari is politically neutral and not pushing an agenda?
firefox-lecture2.jpg
No. I'm telling you that you have to be the dumbest mother fucker on the planet if you cant figure this out. :lol:
He took your title?
Is that a rubber/glue response. I have told you before you primitive racist loser, Jews rule this world and I rule you. Why? Because I am evolved and you’re primitive.

Very simple
If he sets the search engine as his opening site the browser is irrelevant. If you were evolved you would have known that. But you’re a primitive fool.
No stupid. Look at the message he is talking about. Its from the browser you fucking retard. :)

firefox-lecture2.jpg

firefox-lecture2.jpg
He took your title?
Is that a rubber/glue response. I have told you before you primitive racist loser, Jews rule this world and I rule you. Why? Because I am evolved and you’re primitive.
Youre just a pale recessive. Youre barely sentient. :)

Very simple
No stupid. Look at the message he is talking about. Its from the browser you fucking retard. :)

firefox-lecture2.jpg
If he switches the site his browser goes to when he clicks on his browser to DDG he wont see any of those messages. How much more clearly do I need to explain that to your primitive ass? Damn you’re stupid.

firefox-lecture2.jpg
He took your title?
So is Bob Kraft. So is Mark Cuban. Shall I go on? You’re so stupid you don’t even realize we own your primitive ass. Embarrassing you on this board is fun and very easy. Let me know when you evolve.

Very simple

firefox-lecture2.jpg
If he switches the site his browser goes to when he clicks on his browser to DDG he wont see any of those messages. How much more clearly do I need to explain that to your primitive ass? Damn you’re stupid.
Firefox is the browser retard. You dont know what you are talking about.....as usual. :lol:

firefox-lecture2.jpg
He took your title?
So is Bob Kraft. So is Mark Cuban. Shall I go on? You’re so stupid you don’t even realize we own your primitive ass. Embarrassing you on this board is fun and very easy. Let me know when you evolve.
Both Bob and Mark are your superiors. You are a pale recessive not them.

Forum List

Back