Where can I find a place where everyone is smart and there is no homelessness?

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
In many cities there is still deeply rooted cultural issues.

A viral high school tour underscores the haves and have-nots in America's schools

I want to live in a multi ethnic utopia where there are only middle class and rich people. A utopia where there are no "gang bangers" or "rednecks". A utopia without any homeless people. A utopia without any politicians who are not smart. A utopia where everyone believes in science. A utopia where no one looks down on blue collar work and the infrastructure is well maintained.

Trump’s Ohio Visit Prompts Review of His Own Rail-Safety Record

Where can I find that utopia?

A viral high school tour underscores the haves and have-nots in America's schools

I want to live in a multi ethnic utopia where there are only middle class and rich people. A utopia where there are no "gang bangers" or "rednecks". A utopia without any homeless people. A utopia without any politicians who are not smart. A utopia where everyone believes in science. A utopia where no one looks down on blue collar work and the infrastructure is well maintained.

Not only is it full of smart people who dont vote for Joe Bidiot, but has good pizza too. The utopia of brilliance.

Heaven I imagine.

Too bad the rule change under Trump was not relevant.
It was a different situation. It is despicable that Biden and his useless lying Democrats try to blame their numerous failures on someone else.

That would be Martha's Vineyard

An interesting fact, if you drop off a homeless person there or an illegal alien there, they will be shipped out of the region within 24 hours

I'm not sure where exactly they go, but who cares, right?

It's a left wing utopia there

Find yourself an upper middle class or rich area and move there.

Forum List

Back