Where are the new mods

Seems like the board is running just fine. Usually the sign of mods doing a good job. Maybe the butthurt OP should have placed this in the Flame Zone to begin with.

It says right in the rules and guidelines that if you have a problem with another poster you should take it to the taunting area. This is a thread in announcements and feedback's about the mod staff, and replacements. This is not a thread for Warrior to call some every dumbass name he can think of.

So, yes I guess we need some more mods around here.

Seems like the board is running just fine. Usually the sign of mods doing a good job. Maybe the butthurt OP should have placed this in the Flame Zone to begin with.

The voices in her head told here the new Moderators would be coming soon, so she checked out of the fat farm and checked back into here after a long absence.

Pretty sure she was joking around. It would seem you and Warrior are the ones who are butt hurt.

And yes this thread should be moved to the flame zone but not due to the OP. ;)

It says right in the rules and guidelines that if you have a problem with another poster you should take it to the taunting area. This is a thread in announcements and feedback's about the mod staff, and replacements. This is not a thread for Warrior to call some every dumbass name he can think of.

It also says that if you have a question on moderation, take it to PMs.

This thread bombs out on both counts.

IBTL. :D

The voices in her head told here the new Moderators would be coming soon, so she checked out of the fat farm and checked back into here after a long absence.

Why do you enjoy calling women who call you out fat? Or do you insult all women by calling them fat?

Pretty sure she was joking around. It would seem you and Warrior are the ones who are butt hurt.

Speaking of butts, if you had a butt that looks the the one you pretend you have in your avatar, you sure as hell wouldn't be worrying about placement of posts on a message board.

Lighten up asswipe - before you blow a gasket.

It also says that if you have a question on moderation, take it to PMs.

This thread bombs out on both counts.

IBTL. :D

I figured I didn't have to with a mod posting in it and all. ;)

Why do you enjoy calling women who call you out fat? Or do you insult all women by calling them fat?

How do I know you're a woman? How do I know she is?

Each of you could be two fat, drunk, trailer part unemployed men out on parole for all the fuck I know.

Lighten up Alice.

Speaking of butts, if you had a butt that looks the the one you pretend you have in your avatar, you sure as hell wouldn't be worrying about placement of posts on a message board.

Lighten up asswipe - before you blow a gasket.

You should work on being more original when insulting people.

3638273_std.jpg

FOOD FIGHT!!!

Forum List

Back