Where are the Clinton internal polls?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Trump has released his or rather said OK you can release them and they were done....why hasn't Clinton? If she is up as big as she,the media,her campaign,Obama,etc etc claims why not release the internal polls? Trump has and that's with the polls claiming he is getting destroyed etc....what do Clinton's internals show? She scared the truth is in there? We already know she does NOT have Obama's coalition.....

Do you not know what internal polls are? Oh and I have stated MANY times I do not trust ANY polls. Whether Trump is up or Clinton is up. The media that is 100% in the pocket for Clinton can't be trusted hence my question WHY has Clinton NOT released their internals?
So you don't trust polls but you are asking for Clintons polls and basing an argument on Trumps polls.... you're not the sharpest tool in the shed are ya?

Do you not know what internal polls are? Oh and I have stated MANY times I do not trust ANY polls. Whether Trump is up or Clinton is up. The media that is 100% in the pocket for Clinton can't be trusted hence my question WHY has Clinton NOT released their internals?
So you don't trust polls but you are asking for Clintons polls and basing an argument on Trumps polls.... you're not the sharpest tool in the shed are ya?
good god...are ALL democrats this dumb? I CLEARLY stated. Trump has RELEASED his so where are Clinton's? WHY is she not releasing them? I said NOTHING about believing one thing or another. Its a SIMPLE question.

yep. we know. it appears to be impossible for D to lose. congratulations in killing off America............one day at a time.
Would have likely voted for a smart honest Republican leader, but you all put up Trump. That's worse than Palin for VP. What's wrong with the GOP?

Her internal polls have her surrogates in AZ and buying ads in TX.
That's merely a ploy. I know their game its pretty obvious. Commit voter fraud and vote rigging enough that you either win or come very close in red states that way she can claim SEE the people want me....not everyone is as DUMB as a democrap is.

yep. we know. it appears to be impossible for D to lose. congratulations in killing off America............one day at a time.
Would have likely voted for a smart honest Republican leader, but you all put up Trump. That's worse than Palin for VP. What's wrong with the GOP?
You mean a RINO cuck like Kasich,Rubio,etc. Pro Amnesty Pro Abortion Pro Horrible trade deals etc etc...mine as well just change their voter registrations to democrat!

That's merely a ploy. I know their game its pretty obvious. Commit voter fraud and vote rigging enough that you either win or come very close in red states that way she can claim SEE the people want me....not everyone is as DUMB as a democrap is.
Enough with the voter fraud shit. Even Republicans not named Donald Trump aren't buying it.

Enough with the voter fraud shit. Even Republicans not named Donald Trump aren't buying it.
RINO establishment ones who have a lot to lose when the gravy train is cut off under Trump. No fucking surprise!

I wouldn't trust either candidate who released their internal polls, sounds desperate. I'd more or less look at where they are spending money, how much money they currently have on hand and who has the better GOTV effort.

You mean a RINO cuck like Kasich,Rubio,etc. Pro Amnesty Pro Abortion Pro Horrible trade deals etc etc...mine as well just change their voter registrations to democrat!
Yeah, pretty much anybody would have been better than Trump the clown

I wouldn't trust either candidate who released their internal polls, sounds desperate. I'd more or less look at where they are spending money, how much money they currently have on hand and who has the better GOTV effort.
Makes ya wonder WHY Clinton is still spending like crazy? Trump isn't......odd....

Yeah, pretty much anybody would have been better than Trump the clown
Because he won't kiss your ass. He will destroy the democraps and the RINO's that have been screwing the people. We ALL know WHY you wanted someone different.The rest were push overs.

Why should she?

I'm sure she is thrilled with the national polls

Forum List

Back