Where are our Honor Riders

cutter

Gold Member
Oct 17, 2010
When I worked at an airport I was impressed with the Honor Riders that showed up to Honor our returning troops home from war. Every year we see thousands of Honor Riders gather in Washington to Honor our Republic. Maybe it’s time for a few thausane Honor Riders to head to Portland to show support for ICE. Our Republic is under attack and all of us seem willing to set back and let it happen. We need to show support for our government and oppose those Facist Bastards called the restistance.

Here, have some cents.

bf6517ee-0db0-41cd-bb59-2dbbf5273666-large16x9_AdobeStock_100300552.jpeg

When I worked at an airport I was impressed with the Honor Riders that showed up to Honor our returning troops home from war. Every year we see thousands of Honor Riders gather in Washington to Honor our Republic. Maybe it’s time for a few thausane Honor Riders to head to Portland to show support for ICE. Our Republic is under attack and all of us seem willing to set back and let it happen. We need to show support for our government and oppose those Facist Bastards called the restistance.

Great idea. But now might not be the best time to do this. If we supporters of POTUS assemble anywhere, the Left will send in tree huggers/Antifa and we know how that ends up. We need to support our military, law enforcement and POTUS, just perhaps not so much in plain sight. MSM is begging for the chance to say, "Look! we told you Trump supporters were_____!" Really, a POTUS supporter can't even step on a spider in public without comparison to WWII bad guys.

IMHO the best way to show patriotism and support for MAGA is to stand to while standing down.

Forum List

Back