when you vote in november....

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
what issues will you be voting on? will you vote party lines etc.

what are the top 3 or 4 issues that matter the most to you?

mine:

economy (i think most of us vote with our wallets)

enviormental issues concern me a great deal

i would like to see this country united, i would like to see a leader emerge from the ashes.

i will not be voting for obama again nor will i vote for a gop ticket that endores palin.
tea party is not going to have an impact on anything but gop candidates.

Too often, this last election especially, people vote for selfish reasons
I'm guilty, probably, too

I research a little something about a candidate everyday now and I'm looking for someone that is going to mirror his constituents wishes.
I want to vote for who I think will be the best for the most people

I'm a liberal, but will probably end up re-electing the Republican representative for my district. I want to see the Rs get a slim majority in the House, and the Senate's D majority narrow but remain. There will be some grid-lock, but not completely. It seems like it's been grid-lock anyways even with the Ds in control of two branches. They've been spineless, imo. Plus, I'm curious to see just how full of shit the Rs are this time around. I don't like when a single party controls both Congress and the Honkey House.

I'll vote for whomever is closest to these items... party is irrelevant...

1) Repeal OWEbama care.
2) Make the Bush tax cuts permanent.
3) Work WITH the states to control illegal immigration, instead of suing them, and seal the border.
4) Open our land to oil exploration and drilling, including off shore.
5) End all wars.
6) Against any type of New World Order.
7) For a balanced budget amendment.
8) For a fair tax.
9) For auditing the FED.
10) Against Cap and Trade.

And just for a kicker...

11) For term limits.

Last edited:

1) Repeal OWEbama care.
3) Work WITH the states to control illegal immigration, instead of suing them, and seal the border.
5) End all wars.
8) For a fair tax.
9) For auditing the FED.

And just for a kicker...

11) For term limits.

Im voting for Pale , but not Palin.
If she is on the ticket, Ill be staying home.

The Democrats are spending us into oblivion. They are intent on turning us into servants and subjects. I will be voting Republican except for Jones, he is a RINO.

1) Repeal OWEbama care.
5) End all wars.
8) For a fair tax.
9) For auditing the FED. Don't really know about this one... undecided.

And just for a kicker...

11) For term limits.

I am highly in favor of all of these. I would also endorse a candidate that would be opposed to any more bail-out plans.

1) Repeal OWEbama care.
5) End all wars.
8) For a fair tax.

And just for a kicker...

11) For term limits.

I am highly in favor of all of these. I would also endorse a candidate that would be opposed to any more bail-out plans.

Term limits require an Amendment. And I will never vote for that. WE the people are the term limits. If people are to fucking stupid to vote out the crooks, guess what? They deserve whom they voted for.

1) Repeal OWEbama care.
5) End all wars.
8) For a fair tax.

And just for a kicker...

11) For term limits.

Term limits require an Amendment. And I will never vote for that. WE the people are the term limits. If people are to fucking stupid to vote out the crooks, guess what? They deserve whom they voted for.

So why then, is there term limits on the President of the US? What was good as a result of the FDR hiatus, should be good enough for the rest of the career politicians.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

So why then, is there term limits on the President of the US? What was good as a result of the FDR hiatus, should be good enough for the rest of the career politicians.

You may want to check your facts, An Amendment limits the President.

Amendment 22 to be exact.

22nd Amendment | LII / Legal Information Institute

22nd Amendment
Amendment XXII
Section 1.

No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once. But this article shall not apply to any person holding the office of President when this article was proposed by the Congress, and shall not prevent any person who may be holding the office of President, or acting as President, during the term within which this article becomes operative from holding the office of President or acting as President during the remainder of such term.
Section 2.

This article shall be inoperative unless it shall have been ratified as an amendment to the Constitution by the legislatures of three-fourths of the several states within seven years from the date of its submission to the states by the Congress.

I'll probably hold my nose and vote Dem.

Nothing and nobody I see coming out with the GOP stamp of approval much interests me.

No wait...I'll probably vote for Snowe and Collins if either of them is up for reelection.

On the Governors race I'll probably volunteer for Libby Mitchell.

Le Page is such an obvious sleazebag

Last edited:
I'll probably hold my nose and vote Dem.

Nothing and nobody I see coming out with the GOP stamp of approval much interests me.

Voting for someone who stinks is rather silly don't you think ? You do understand that they think you really like them if you vote for them don't you ?

Forum List

Back