when you vote in november....

#1 economy-as far as they have control. Stop spending and make the tax cuts permanent.
#2 pledge to listen to the people. No more agreeing to passing legislation that significant numbers oppose, such as was attempted with illegal immigration reform and accomplished with stimulus spending and health care.
#3 work at the people's work, no witch hunts to revenge what was done or not done earlier.

Then stop posting in a POLITICAL message board because you have abdicated any opinion that matters here.

hmmm I don't see proof that I voted as a requirement for posting here.

You have announced for all to see you can not be bothered with voting. That regulates your POLITICAL opinion to the trash bin.

Nice try. Voting does not make one a political genius nor grant you any special status. It's an illusion. Some of the dumbest mother fuckers in the country vote thinking one party will save then and the other party will kill them. It's a conspiracy of the largest magnitude. Watch how Republicans and Democrats collaborate to squash any opposition.

Last edited:
hmmm I don't see proof that I voted as a requirement for posting here.

You have announced for all to see you can not be bothered with voting. That regulates your POLITICAL opinion to the trash bin.

Nice try. Voting does not make one a political genius nor grant you any special status. It's an illusion. Some of the dumbest mother fuckers in the country vote thinking one party will save then and the other party will kill them. It's a conspiracy of the largest magnitude. Watch how Republicans and Democrats collaborate to squash any oppostion.

Your opinion is worthless, you don't participate in the voting process there for no opinion of yours carries any weight what so ever, YOU ARE DISMISSED.

The Democrats are spending us into oblivion.

Correction RGS... the democrats HAVE ALREADY spent us into oblivion. The draconian cuts in entitlements that WILL come, because there's absolutely no way around it without the country going total Greece bankrupt, will test the civil fabric of this country. BOTH parties better stop lying to the people and tell us the truth, and not this sugar coated bull shit that they think will get them (re)elected. We NEED to hear the truth. People need to stop being so apathetic about where this country is headed and prepare for some hard times ahead, because they ARE coming. And with the level of hostility there is in this country, I still say, I do believe this country could see some kind of revolution or Civil War. I hope I'm wrong, but time will tell.

I recently turned 60.

The only things I care about government wise are maintaining and strengthening Social Security and Medicare/Medicade.

Everything else is of little importance to me.

Can't vote yet. But If I could, I wouldn't. The Dem in my district is one of those spineless Dems.. Scared to stand up to the minority party. He was elected on the coattails of Obama's victory.. But Progressives in this area won't reelect him.

In '12, I'll be voting for the first time.. Although it's still a good time from now, these are the main issues I care about:

Economy
Social Issues
Defense issues
Environmental issues

In no particular order.

I recently turned 60.

The only things I care about government wise are maintaining and strengthening Social Security and Medicare/Medicade.

Everything else is of little importance to me.

Obama CUT Medicare dumb ass. He did it to divert money to HIS plan. Do you even read the facts?

tax reform
spending limits
protecting our borders
umemployment insurance reform

Nice try. Voting does not make one a political genius nor grant you any special status. It's an illusion. Some of the dumbest mother fuckers in the country vote thinking one party will save then and the other party will kill them. It's a conspiracy of the largest magnitude. Watch how Republicans and Democrats collaborate to squash any oppostion.

Your opinion is worthless, you don't participate in the voting process there for no opinion of yours carries any weight what so ever, YOU ARE DISMISSED.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

and your vote carries no real power. It's a myth

When you vote in Nov, vote for the poorest, dumbest, S.O.B.'s on the list.
Those are the ones who will represent you. Forget what party they represent.
You want representation from your peers.Broke ass idiots.

NOT the clowns you have worshiped for 50 years.Rich ass Satanists.

I'm voting with the economy in mind. I'm definitely not voting for John Kasick for Ohio governor. He's a big free trader and I think we've about run the course on that disastrous policy. I'm not about to vote for Wall Street's own Rob "bash the Gays" Portman, yet another idiot who thinks "free" trade brings in jobs! Where did they ever get that idea?

I vote for the candidates who espouse expansions of our personal liberties, which excludes all Conservative candidates. I've yet to get an answer to the question: Which Conservatives have ever advocated, marched, protested for, legislated, or championed any expansion of civil rights?

There will be no poor SOB on the list. Poor SOB's can't even get on a ballot.
I agree with you on representation tho. And after ------Clinton, Bush and Obama I'm convinced that ANYone can fill the position.

There will be no poor SOB on the list. Poor SOB's can't even get on a ballot.
I agree with you on representation tho. And after ------Clinton, Bush and Obama I'm convinced that ANYone can fill the position.
Have you forgotten about Alvin Greene (South Carolina beneficiary of election fraud by the GOP) this soon?

Forum List

Back