When You Strike At A King

Don't discount democrats gaining some traction of the Mueller testimony side show. It's been reported democrats are rehearsing and having mock testimony in order to be prepared. Republicans will most likely come in unprepared with the majority asking stupid questions.

Also I think there will be a closed door hearing that Mueller will not be attending, that is not going to be record or have any form of transcript, sound familiar...

Rehearsals? I guess that's a signal they know they're in trouble. Funny thing is if his testimony sounds canned or contrived, he'll be seen for the fraud he is only more so. Their entire HOAX depends on him going rogue and saying Trump is guilty of something or other, and fleeing the building.

You must kill him....Emerson said that long ago and we're seeing it come true on Wednesday. They missed. Pompous clown Robert Mueller will try to defend a report he didn't even write...by all accounts the sleaziest member of his team did...Weissmann. Come Wednesday, Bob's dossier is going to be torn asunder with simple questions by the GOPers on the House panels. Bob can't claim "that's classified" this time. He can't hide behind his fishy claim of not "exonerating" the President with a mulligan on Thursday. He can't pretend he and Trump hadn't had a nasty business dispute or that he'd been turned down when he begged for Comey's job. We got this prick right where we want him...thanks, Rats....you're about to blow your own brains out. :lol:

20441954-c9a7-4592-ab24-f7b9e95ee529-combine_images.jpg

Interesting analogy, which will certainly be lost on most minds here, judging by early opposition responses. The ongoing mistake made by the radical American left in their bid to take down POTUS is in their belief he is nothing more than a large, slow moving target who does nothing in response to their attacks other than take the blows. Donald Trump is many things. One of them in particular is a master tactician. I, for one very much admire his long-game strategy so far which has been to sort of sit back and wait for all the creeps to come out of their holes before taking real, full direct action against them individually or collectively. As we're seeing day by day, those creeps just keep coming, and it is quite entertaining to watch each of them put their own heads on the chopping block, while the man in the Oval Office sharpens his executioner's blade. Chop! Chop!

Interesting analogy, which will certainly be lost on most minds here, judging by early opposition responses. The ongoing mistake made by the radical American left in their bid to take down POTUS is in their belief he is nothing more than a large, slow moving target who does nothing in response to their attacks other than take the blows. Donald Trump is many things. One of them in particular is a master tactician. I, for one very much admire his long-game strategy so far which has been to sort of sit back and wait for all the creeps to come out of their holes before taking real, full direct action against them individually or collectively. As we're seeing day by day, those creeps just keep coming, and it is quite entertaining to watch each of them put their own heads on the chopping block, while the man in the Oval Office sharpens his executioner's blade. Chop! Chop!

He understands the Fake Media better than they understand themselves and reminds them of it at every opportunity...they are scared to death of him and for good reason. Bob Barr will knock the slants out from under them around the time the DNC is having their convention next summer....it's going to be a thing of beauty to see their dirty tricks come into the spotlight. Trump only has to be careful stepping between Nancy and AOC...they both hate him equally.

You must kill him....Emerson said that long ago and we're seeing it come true on Wednesday. They missed. Pompous clown Robert Mueller will try to defend a report he didn't even write...by all accounts the sleaziest member of his team did...Weissmann. Come Wednesday, Bob's dossier is going to be torn asunder with simple questions by the GOPers on the House panels. Bob can't claim "that's classified" this time. He can't hide behind his fishy claim of not "exonerating" the President with a mulligan on Thursday. He can't pretend he and Trump hadn't had a nasty business dispute or that he'd been turned down when he begged for Comey's job. We got this prick right where we want him...thanks, Rats....you're about to blow your own brains out. :lol:

I have been saying and repeating for months that Trump keeps saying and doing things that gets the libs fuming while he moves in a different direction. They are too fired up to realize that he is just setting traps. They will never connect his actions with his real purpose. I like to use the analogy of throwing a cat off the porch. That cat keeps coming back onto the porch an matter how many times he's thrown off.

He understands the Fake Media better than they understand themselves and reminds them of it at every opportunity...they are scared to death of him and for good reason. Bob Barr will knock the slants out from under them around the time the DNC is having their convention next summer....it's going to be a thing of beauty to see their dirty tricks come into the spotlight. Trump only has to be careful stepping between Nancy and AOC...they both hate him equally.

Indeed. He is just sitting back, smoking Democrat ass, feeding them enough rope to hang their entire Party. With some luck the Pelosi/Squad problem will destroy itself before those two ideological Democratic Party denominations realize what POTUS has been doing to them. I also believe the President's greatest enemy is silicone valley and the social media giants, who are capable of winning elections for the American left without majorities of voters. Still, I have faith in our man Trump to have more tricks up his sleeve than we can imagine. After all, it's just the survival of our civilization that's at stake here.

I have been saying and repeating for months that Trump keeps saying and doing things that gets the libs fuming while he moves in a different direction. They are too fired up to realize that he is just setting traps. They will never connect his actions with his real purpose. I like to use the analogy of throwing a cat off the porch. That cat keeps coming back onto the porch an matter how many times he's thrown off.

He's spent his life moving between bankers, building contractors, mob figures, TV executives, gamblers, and celebrities. He's learned from the best how to operate in a fishbowl so none of this is new to him or anything he hasn't dealt with many times. He's had to learn how to be a president...who knows what he has to hear each morning in the briefings...he might be dealing with anything at a given moment. What's remarkable is his moves are seamless....he can come from yelling at some general on the phone, to an office full of gold medalists and be as warm and charming as all getout. They got their hands full with #45...we finally got somebody we can trust in him.

Anyone familiar with the law should want to know why Mueller didn't recuse himself....just the disagreement with Trump over resort fees alone should have required Bob to be an honest broker of the law and say he must recuse....but Bob didn't do that...because he wasn't there to find the truth he was there to frame the president in a crime or enough bad light to be impeached....Mueller is part of the coup...always has been....and Obama is his direct contact...always has been....

Barr should of recused himself from his view of Presidential power which he spelled out in his
resume for the job as AG.

Anyone familiar with the law should want to know why Mueller didn't recuse himself....just the disagreement with Trump over resort fees alone should have required Bob to be an honest broker of the law and say he must recuse....but Bob didn't do that...because he wasn't there to find the truth he was there to frame the president in a crime or enough bad light to be impeached....Mueller is part of the coup...always has been....and Obama is his direct contact...always has been....

Barr should of recused himself.

:lame2:

You said he was a king,we do not have kings in the USA. The founders were against King George. Tramp is thinking he is above the law, and he isn't, always have and he is not. His shit sticks to high heaven, I can smell it in MI.

I said the reason as I felt it was lame as well.

Barr should of recused himself from his view of Presidential power which he spelled out in his

You said he was a king,we do not have kings in the USA. The founders were against King George. Tramp is thinking he is above the law, and he isn't, always have and he is not. His shit sticks to high heaven, I can smell it in MI.

Remember, Penny, "Once a king, always a king but once a night's enuff."

I said the reason as I felt it was lame as well.

He simply spelled out his job was to put people in jail who broke the law. That's his job.

I didn't say he was a king....Emerson did. You're in Michigan? whereabouts?

Just wondering, when did tRump become "king"?

Too late, creep,.....you been beat to the punch....nothing new I'm sure.
Didn't see you answer the question.

You do know the revolutionary war was all about getting rid of a king, right?

Maybe it's time to change back.
Timing seems right.
The right people are in place...
That is the most unAmerican thing I have ever heard.

Why do you hate America and the Constitution so much?

Just wondering, when did tRump become "king"?

Too late, creep,.....you been beat to the punch....nothing new I'm sure.
Didn't see you answer the question.

You do know the revolutionary war was all about getting rid of a king, right?

Maybe it's time to change back.
Timing seems right.
The right people are in place...
That is the most unAmerican thing I have ever heard.

Why do you hate America and the Constitution so much?

I love America and the Constitution.
But nothing is getting done right now and I don't see anything getting done in the foreseeable future.
Even the Founding Fathers realized the system would become corrupted and the people would need to rise up.

I think it's a great time.
Trump with ultimate power would reduce the size and cost of government and restore the country.
Restore rights and freedom to the citizens of this country.
Then in 5 or 10 years a constitutional convention could be organized.

Nope. Your turn. Well?

Well what? In America, every man is a king....some are a little more kingly that others.....happy now?

So you think that republican presidents are kings.

I'm sure you felt the same way about the bush boy too.

You're just too much of a coward to admit it.

The word "president" is a French word meaning leader. NOT king. The founders of this nation wrote a document, the constitution, to prevent the US from ever having a king or aristocracy.

I have never encountered a far right radical extremist conservative who supported, defended or liked our constitution, it's amendments and the democratic republic our founders created so long ago.

Nope. Your turn. Well?

Well what? In America, every man is a king....some are a little more kingly that others.....happy now?

So you think that republican presidents are kings.

I'm sure you felt the same way about the bush boy too.

You're just too much of a coward to admit it.

The word "president" is a French word meaning leader. NOT king. The founders of this nation wrote a document, the constitution, to prevent the US from ever having a king or aristocracy.

I have never encountered a far right radical extremist conservative who supported, defended or liked our constitution, it's amendments and the democratic republic our founders created so long ago.

The original Constitution was excellent.
Bad amendments and rules put in place by un-elected officials have bastardized our representative republic.

I'll admit a king is not the best solution.
I'd prefer an all out war and the winners get to choose how their new government will work.
Just like it's always been.

It would be funny watching all these lefties crying about a quote of a phrase if it weren't so pathetic. Nobody called Trump a king or implied he is one. That is merely how the quote goes. Just when you think they can't get any dumber.......

It would be funny watching all these lefties crying about a quote of a phrase if it weren't so pathetic. Nobody called Trump a king or implied he is one. That is merely how the quote goes. Just when you think they can't get any dumber.......

It is fun, though. Isn't it?

Forum List

Back