When you go to a family cookout what time do you arrive?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I think 3pm/4pm is an ideal time.

Why the fuck does my Aunt want everyone to show up at 12:30pm/1pm?

Where they do that at?

Where they do that at?

Because you gotta sit through a timeshare sales pitch before you get to eat.

Where they do that at?

Because it is a Brunch/ Lunch not a dinner...

I thought people went mid afternoon early evening closer to dinner

Sometimes they make it early for the old folks maybe..

I don't want it too early because I want to leave when the street lights come on

Where they do that at?

All you can eat free barbecue? Are they serving beer and Schnapps? I'd show up and start eating and play video games with the kids. Let the parents sit in plastic lawn chairs talking about how "this used to be farm land, old man Peabody had this crazy idea about growing pine trees. There were pine trees as far as the eye could see. Then this alien showed up in a Delorean and had trouble with old man Strickland at the high school."

Where they do that at?

All you can eat free barbecue? Are they serving beer and Schnapps? I'd show up and start eating and play video games with the kids. Let the parents sit in plastic lawn chairs talking about how "this used to be farm land, old man Peabody had this crazy idea about growing pine trees. There were pine trees as far as the eye could see. Then this alien showed up in a Delorean and had trouble with old man Strickland at the high school."

everyone is bringing something

Where they do that at?

Including blunts?

Where they do that at?

Including blunts?

Now why you got to talk so fucking stupid??

Where they do that at?

Including blunts?

Now why you got to talk so fucking stupid??
Alright, joints...

It's so you can talk and prepare your stuff, dummy. What are you bringing?

Bring a date, some girls like that family stuff.

It's so you can talk and prepare your stuff, dummy. What are you bringing?

Bring a date, some girls like that family stuff.

The fact that I don't wake up to almost 12pm,. It makes sense that I won't be there until 4pm

Forum List

Back